`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1985 Jordan Prism Sticker

1985 Jordan Prism Sticker
Anyone have this in their collection? Only one that's been on eBay is the PSA 10 for insane loot. I would love add a low grade BGS to my collection. Its such a tough card and is one of the brokest looking things I have ever seen. For some reason I just think it oozes with old school flavor.

Link below for those that don't know the card well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-JEWEL-PRISM...0420723682

RE: 1985 Jordan Prism Sticker
I have been looking into getting one. Can't seem to pull the trigger on an ungraded one. Depending on the shape, ungraded can go from $400-$600.

Almost picked one up for $650 that looked to be around BGS 8.5. Wish I would of jumped on it...They don't come around to offten.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(01-02-2013, 11:06 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I have been looking into getting one. Can't seem to pull the trigger on an ungraded one. Depending on the shape, ungraded can go from $400-$600.

Almost picked one up for $650 that looked to be around BGS 8.5. Wish I would of jumped on it...They don't come around to offten.
I almost never see them come up for sale in any condition. I am a huge fan of the 80's MJ cards as you know and there just are so few out there to go after. I don't know much about these as far as counterfeits, condition issues etc. Is it safe to get a raw one? (that's what she said...couldn't resist)

I also like the 1985 Nike (reg size, not jumbo) and don't have one in my collection yet.

(01-02-2013, 11:25 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: I almost never see them come up for sale in any condition. I am a huge fan of the 80's MJ cards as you know and there just are so few out there to go after. I don't know much about these as far as counterfeits, condition issues etc. Is it safe to get a raw one? (that's what she said...couldn't resist)

I also like the 1985 Nike (reg size, not jumbo) and don't have one in my collection yet.
Doesn't look like a GEM 10. Centering top to bottom is playing a prizm trick on me I guess. I love that card though. Tuff to find.

Good eye! T/B centering does seem a little off and I even think there is a little bit of tilt as well.Its not uncommon for there to be imperfections in high grades. Especially with PSA 10s and BGS 9.5s, I find if you look hard enough you can always find a card just as nice hiding out in a 9 holder. That to me is the best bargain around.

The Prism card is so damn wack looking but I just love it for some reason. I am dying to get it in my wall display but looking at VCP, it doesn't come around too often. I got a nice raw 88 Fleer MJ trio (base, AS, sticker) for anyone that finds it in an affordable grade ($500-700 maybe)! HAHA

I thought it was not a basketball card, but a sticker. Or is the sticker on cardboard?

(01-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: I thought it was not a basketball card, but a sticker. Or is the sticker on cardboard?
It's considered a card, but it's a sticker...

A Sticker-Card. lol

Always thought it was a cool looking insert, but too pricey for me right now.

Dying to get my hands on one. Any leads that lead to a purchase will be rewarded with Jordan cards! HAHAH, and I am not joking!

Dang! Youd think for $35,000 youd at least get free shipping. lol
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]