`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DIY; Shipping through PayPal

RE: DIY; Shipping through PayPal
The only thing that I do not like about people using PayPal for shipping is that I have had to pay to receive my cards from the Post Office, a few times, because the sender did put enough postage on it. I go to the Post Office all of the time, sending it Delivery Confirmation, and I know that the person on the other end of the deal is not going to have to pay from my mistakes. This is my opinion and I know that I am probably in the minority on this Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(12-30-2012, 05:18 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: The only thing that I do not like about people using PayPal for shipping is that I have had to pay to receive my cards from the Post Office, a few times, because the sender did put enough postage on it. I go to the Post Office all of the time, sending it Delivery Confirmation, and I know that the person on the other end of the deal is not going to have to pay from my mistakes. This is my opinion and I know that I am probably in the minority on this Smile

Jerry
I always go to te post office as well. Can you give me your example though? Like what was the weight for the amount of cards they put? And how much did you have to pay
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(12-30-2012, 04:30 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: I might make a card to weight table if anyone would like that
Plus, I'd say if someone has any doubt, it's worth the few cents to over estimate, rather than worry about getting it returned, or arriving postage due. The difference in cost for an extra ounce is very small, and still much less than taking it to the post office.

Ill try and make a list of weights and add it to the first post ok guys/gals.

Also about the having to pay postage at the office that sucks. What i do is just round up. But I can see how people will be way off if they dont have a scale to weigh the items properly.

Updated first post