`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Looking For Some Paypal Scans all at least 50% of BV L@@K!!!!!

Looking For Some Paypal Scans all at least 50% of BV L@@K!!!!!
The title pretty much says it all, every Auto and Game used card in my organize is available for sale or trade, please remember Sell Value is Sell Value and Trade Value is Trade Value.

Shipping on all sale items is $2.00 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation, whether you buy 1 card or buy them all, I will send in Bubble mailer or a box, if need be, either way the card or cards will be securely packaged.

I have scanned a few cards, but remember all are available, pricing is somewhat negotiable, and qty. discounts may apply, so feel free to send all realistic offers. Thanks for Looking and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

[Image: beckettbbsalethread12-29.jpg]

[Image: beckettbbsalethread12-29001.jpg]

[Image: beckettbbsalethread12-29002.jpg]

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: Looking For Some Paypal Scans all at least 50% of BV L@@K!!!!!
please check me for the bruce if its tradeable

(12-29-2012, 12:39 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: please check me for the bruce if its tradeable
offer sent lmk

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Interested in the Bruce too for trade
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(12-29-2012, 01:34 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Interested in the Bruce too for trade
Sorry Bruce is gone

Sunday bump!!!

pls check me for the machado. Thanks!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(12-30-2012, 09:43 AM)collector57 Wrote: Sunday bump!!!
Check me for detwiler, pls
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

(12-30-2012, 11:49 AM)exposfan09 Wrote: Check me for detwiler, pls
offer sent

(12-30-2012, 11:29 AM)Point401 Wrote: pls check me for the machado. Thanks!
Sorry didn't see anything I can use Thanks for looking

How much for the Machado?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]