`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Prizm Christmas Box Break-Must See!!

2012-13 Prizm Christmas Box Break-Must See!!
My Wife picked me up two boxes of Prizms for Christmas because I love the product. The deal was that I can crack the first box and then we can do the family thing and then return later for the second box.
The first box looked pretty good with the first pack yielding a Lillard base rookie.

I was hoping for a gold Prizm and at least one good auto.
Check on the Gold Prizm

[Image: XmasPrizmBreak1_zpscd1485aa.jpg]

And a mighty big old check on the "one good auto" wish.

[Image: IMG_0001_zpsd8b1cd06.jpg]

It is the Prizm auto out of 25!!!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Prizm Christmas Box Break-Must See!!
DAMMMNNNN!!! You owe your wife big time lol. Do you open the other box yet? If you have any extra RCs let me know, just started putting the set together!

I will be cracking into the other box shortly. I will let you know what rookies I hit. I have two full sets already and doubt that I will be going for a third.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Interested in the Kobe if it is for trade

I'm not a big fan of this product but at least you got a kobe. my only Kobe Bryant auto is a Rookies and Stars Longevity auto /25. congrats on the pull.

(12-25-2012, 03:47 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: Interested in the Kobe if it is for trade
It is FT but only for a UNC MJ auto. Preferably something from SP Authentic but I would consider anything in a UNC jersey.
(12-25-2012, 03:52 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I'm not a big fan of this product but at least you got a kobe. my only Kobe Bryant auto is a Rookies and Stars Longevity auto /25. congrats on the pull.
Oddly enough, I hit the Kobe auto relic /8 from the Anthology packs earlier this month(could have been late last month) out of Prizm also. Odd to say the least. However, I think I am done with buying this product at this point.

(12-25-2012, 04:28 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: It is FT but only for a UNC MJ auto. Preferably something from SP Authentic but I would consider anything in a UNC jersey.

Oddly enough, I hit the Kobe auto relic /8 from the Anthology packs earlier this month(could have been late last month) out of Prizm also. Odd to say the least. However, I think I am done with buying this product at this point.
HAHA I would be done too, It doesn't get much better than what you've already pulled. I'm about to start sending you my money and having you buy my boxes. Your LCS gets some loaded products!

nah-sty. Well done! What came out of the second box??
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The second box was garbage. I was shorted an auto and the one that I did get was Reggie theus I think. I filed a claim with panini but I don't have the receipt because it was a gift so I would assume that I am sol on the front.
I can hardly complain though...

wooooow great Kobe pull, that's the 1 card I want as of the moment, congrats