`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Merry X-Mas to me!! Not football, but wanted to share w/my football friends

Merry X-Mas to me!! Not football, but wanted to share w/my football friends
I've been wanting to continue building out my man-cave/room and this piece is one of the best things I could do. Game used and autographed, and will be coming with a signed letter from Derek Jeter as well stating it's authenticity. Needless to say, it's a very yankee christmas at my home!!

[Image: jeterbat.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Merry X-Mas to me!! Not football, but wanted to share w/my football friends
Wow awesome dude! Have a merry christmas!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

thanks...same to you as well....
(12-24-2012, 06:12 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: Wow awesome dude! Have a merry christmas!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I'm a little weirded out by the manikin in the background but I'd say that's a sick piece man!

lol...not my pic bud...the steiner sales rep took the pic there to show me which bat he had picked out for me....I don't splurge on myself and decided this year (with my wife's blessing) that I was going to add this piece. All I need now is an auto'd jersey (would NEVER be able to afford game used) and my collection is virtually complete. There are of course other items I can add, but don't see myself doing that presently
(12-24-2012, 07:27 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm a little weirded out by the manikin in the background but I'd say that's a sick piece man!
My Flickr

I'd say that is a very nice splurge. I know one day my mancave is gonna need to have a Heyward bat and jersey in it as well lol. Merry Christmas.

Holy hell. That is an unbelievable pickup for your Jeter collection. Congratulations on that crazy addition.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks bud and merry Xmas to you also. The jersey is the only real need left. Anything else is just a bonus.
(12-24-2012, 08:20 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I'd say that is a very nice splurge. I know one day my mancave is gonna need to have a Heyward bat and jersey in it as well lol. Merry Christmas.

Thanks bud. Most football peeps know my main PC is jeter. Lol. Merry Xmas
(12-24-2012, 08:52 PM)nineof Wrote: Holy hell. That is an unbelievable pickup for your Jeter collection. Congratulations on that crazy addition.
My Flickr

Congrats ft28, that's a MONSTER!!!

Happy holidays!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thats great will! Sweet pick up!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16