`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Took a trip to IKEA in Denver and picked up this diplay case for a decent price.

Took a trip to IKEA in Denver and picked up this diplay case for a decent price.
Been wanting to get on for the longest. Came with a cool lighting system too. Now, just need to fill it up some more. Had to custom make the card stands using some materials from Michael's. Will do for now, better than what I had which was pretty much nothing.

[Image: IMG_0424_zpsbd7db8a2.jpg]

RE: Took a trip to IKEA in Denver and picked up this diplay case for a decent price.
That's the exact case I had before I bought a larger cabinet
(12-24-2012, 12:57 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Been wanting to get on for the longest. Came with a cool lighting system too. Now, just need to fill it up some more. Had to custom make the card stands using some materials from Michael's. Will do for now, better than what I had which was pretty much nothing.

[Image: IMG_0424_zpsbd7db8a2.jpg]
This was my old ikea cabinet display under led lights do Urself a favour and buy the led light strips from ikea and use those in the display instead of the down light, it will fade Ur cards if u don't [Image: 82FD70D6-A813-4090-8B12-4EEE6E4C7146-526...4b5b43.jpg]

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

RE: Took a trip to IKEA in Denver and picked up this diplay case for a decent price.
lol...

I paid around 65 bucks for it. Not too bad for that price. I am going to get LED lighting for it. I don't know why I spent 9.99 on the regular light kit. What was I thinking.

Did you sell your old one?

Very cool. I wish had a card room again. Those cards look sick in there.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(12-24-2012, 11:59 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: lol...

I paid around 65 bucks for it. Not too bad for that price. I am going to get LED lighting for it. I don't know why I spent 9.99 on the regular light kit. What was I thinking.

Did you sell your old one?
Wow $65 !!! That's so cheap, Australia is such a rip off, I paid $149 for the cabinet and $50 for the light kit that cost u $10 ! I still have it but its empty ATM

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

Wow, had no idea of the price difference. They had a bigger one like yours for 349.00

The only thing is that it's an hour and 15 min away