`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pretty Cool Steelers story....

Pretty Cool Steelers story....
So I just got around to posting about my trip to Pittsburgh. Im a Patriots fan, but any chance I get to check out another major sports city, I do. I won a trip from my work to goto Pitt for 4 days and take in the Steelers/Chargers game on the 9th. We were bored satursday and we took a cab over by Heinz and PNC Park. We started walking around Heinz, and there was a gate that was open about a foot or so. I went thru and so did the 2 guys with me. Next thing I know I see a gate to the field open, and so what do you think I did.....here are the pics. Pretty awesome to say the least

[Image: IMAG0356.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0359.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0360.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0358.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Pretty Cool Steelers story....
Pretty sweet. I'm going to the Bengals game this weekend. I won't be anywhere near that close to the field though lol.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

What you don't see in the frame is Troy Polamalu running full speed at him to make the tackle ... but when you imagine it, it's pretty solid ... LOL

In the score board shot, it looks like you were almost standing where my seats were the day my wife and I watched them punish the Jets. They actually do offer tours for about $15 during the summer to tour the facilities. They even take you into the locker room and the announcer's booth. Congrats for getting to do it for free!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

We did the same thing at PNC park also.....just not field level. I live in Maine, and if you did that at Fenway or Gillette youd be arrested in seconds. We also saw Jerome Bettis and Eddie George at Jeromes restaurant near Heinz field,
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Awesome story! Great shots!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

you shoulda stopped by my shop!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-23-2012, 05:15 PM)chads-cards Wrote: you shoulda stopped by my shop!
Where is it located? I stayed at the Sheraton station square...