Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome, 2012 Topps Finest & Panini Prizm FT
Smile 
2012 Topps Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome, 2012 Topps Finest & Panini Prizm FT
Hello. I have over a 1400 football singles, RCs and SPs available for trade. The most current cards I have uploaded are from the following products:

- 2012 Topps Chrome
- 2012 Topps Finest
- 2012 Topps Platinum
- 2012 Panini Prizm

There are a few scans of some of the cards below; pictures of 2012 Panini Prizm are in a different post (Beckett apparently limits the number of imagine files in a post)...most of the cards are still available, please check my ORGANIZE and make an offer!

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful rest of the day!

[Image: ToppsPlatFB2_zps35b1f4b9.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChromeFB_zps031b42b7.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChrmFB6_zps45020691.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChrmFB5_zps6fda37c5.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChrmFB4_zpsbe2a2566.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChrmFB3_zps64953cf9.jpg]

[Image: ToppsChrmFB2_zps3d9d7b4f.jpg]

[Image: ToppsFinest_zps1d2039ea.jpg]

[Image: ToppsFinest2_zpsc8b7b2ef.jpg]

[Image: ToppsFinest3_zps16f49fc5.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Platinum Box Break FT or sale
Sick Egnew!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I could use the Foles Die Cut for my set...Also, who was your black refractor of?

FYI, even though I am "new" here, I have been selling on eBay (view my profile on Beckett) for over ten years and have a very good reputation. I have successfully completed 4 trades...I know it's not much, but it's a good start in my humble opinion. I am certainly enjoying trading and conversing with you all...it reminds me of when I was a kid, trading all my Bears cards from 1985 and 1986 Topps for all the 49er cards I could get!

Thanks again for looking!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Your Doug Martin is your black refractor... you can tell from your pictures. I really want that. I didn't need the Foles after all. Please check the org. for all kinds of stuff that I have available for trade.

I need those Rams, also a few of the Rc's if I have anything in my org for them.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(12-22-2012, 08:34 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Your Doug Martin is your black refractor... you can tell from your pictures. I really want that. I didn't need the Foles after all. Please check the org. for all kinds of stuff that I have available for trade.
Hello. I just sent you a trade offer via Beckett. I hope I did it correctly, please let me know. Thank you for your time and interest in trading with me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

(12-22-2012, 10:11 PM)imagine024 Wrote: Hello. I just sent you a trade offer via Beckett. I hope I did it correctly, please let me know. Thank you for your time and interest in trading with me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Yes, you did it correctly! Smile Thanks and Merry XMas and Happy New Year to you too.

RE: 2012 Topps Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome & 2012 Topps Finest FT
Another long awaited bump...thanks again for looking! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

RE: 2012 Topps Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome & 2012 Topps Finest FT
Offer sent
Photobucket