`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?

RE: Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
(12-17-2012, 08:19 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Respect must be paid to the HOF my friend.
Oh ok... I will out of respect to you, buddy... Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I was here pre-beta same name as now, I was more active and posted a lot more I still have the names on my site from a bunch of people I use to trade with back then. Only guy I still trade with now that I did then was myblues and mpekar, I miss my old friends like sffanmike25, Icesniper27 and Trpzz Sad

(12-17-2012, 04:47 PM)nineof Wrote: Pre-beta members sound like the who's who of human waste if you ask me. Lol. Tongue Beta members RULE!!! Where my beta boys at?!?!

Thread hijack in progress... Big Grin Parental discretion is advised...
Oh yeah well I think the master betas rule!!! Tongue
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(12-17-2012, 02:15 AM)22ChrisBrown29 Wrote: I am a pre-beta member. I had left for awhile and when I came back I had to make a new account because I couldn't remember my sign in info at all lol. I think I actually joined Beckett in 1999 or 2000 but had no idea there was a message board for a few years after that. I have also been around the other trade sites for a long time....was a moderator at SCF for awhile back in around 2003 or so (screen name there is BlackDiam0nd66). Don't know how many *know* me from the old days, my real name is Rima.

And see? I told you I would reply to a thread of your making if I saw one lol! Big Grin
Whats up Rima? long time
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Oh what difference does it make!?

Everyone here is just a cardboard addicted weirdo anyway!

Specially Gonzo, dude is off like a light.
That Mik dude, just a tattooed freak that plays with snakes and likes tight ends.
The Chibears one likes to take pictures of an elk's behind.
RW34 and KoolKelly, don't get me started, they're GURLS, eew!
Then there's the one guy that collects Keary Colbert, I don't know what's worse, that or me when I collected Chansi Stuckey and James Davis.

Peace, I'm out freaks!!

[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(12-22-2012, 07:47 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Then there's the one guy that collects Keary Colbert, I don't know what's worse, that or me when I collected Chansi Stuckey and James Davis.
Why choose? They're both pretty bad. Tongue

Nice to see a phoenix siting... Like spotting a freaking unicorn... Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-23-2012, 06:25 AM)nineof Wrote: Why choose? They're both pretty bad. Tongue

Nice to see a phoenix siting... Like spotting a freaking unicorn... Big Grin
Valid point, lol!

The Phoenix is always around, just not seen very often. Kinda like that Unicorn!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I have been here since 01. I was big into trading and was i feel a very valued member. But like many i left when the change came and still come back but not as much as i once did. Name was the same and had over 10,000 posts maybe more had over 200 trades before the rating system.
Now that you have to pay to trade here i trade else where.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn