`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Francisco Lindor /500 Auto FT

RE: Francisco Lindor /500 Auto FT
I updated my org. There is a collection called Kemp.

Definitely interested, please have a look.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-22-2012, 04:27 PM)joba the clark Wrote: You can check me if you would like. I have some dodgers and red sox stuff you may want...I have more stuff not listed in my org as well due to it taking so long to add so if you are looking for certain players lemme know and I will add what I have.
Kershaw Will Middlebrooks. Like the Bogartes you have ( to much).

Are you looking for a 1 card for 1 card trade or would you take a bunch of Middlebrooks cards or Kershaw cards, I do have a bunch of bogaerts cards as well including his autograph but that one is too much for the Lindor. I have a bunch of Middlebrooks RC's and a bunch of Kershaws as well
(12-22-2012, 07:43 PM)minitracer Wrote: Kershaw Will Middlebrooks. Like the Bogartes you have ( to much).

(12-22-2012, 10:28 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Are you looking for a 1 card for 1 card trade or would you take a bunch of Middlebrooks cards or Kershaw cards, I do have a bunch of bogaerts cards as well including his autograph but that one is too much for the Lindor. I have a bunch of Middlebrooks RC's and a bunch of Kershaws as well
I would need an auto.

check me thanks

Ok so I guess I'm looking for a Kershaw or Tony Gwynn auto or a HOF Dodgers GU.

No Kershaw or Gwynn but I do have a 2009 Topps Tribute 2x Bat Auto Duke Snider I could move for it if interested?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Thats def a possibility.

Bump.