`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?

RE: Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
(08-04-2012, 02:52 AM)tim49erfan Wrote: I was a pre-beta. In fact around 2006 until it went beta I was on h ere every night. I too miss the the old days. We sure had a lot of fun. The last 2 years I haven't been here as much and really haven't.traded since the new format. Had over 40 great trades and sent a bunch of free bee's out to help set builders.. slowly I will get back here more often again. I have the same user name and signature.

I traded with you on the old pre-beta boards, and all I can say Tim is Pfffttt, I would trade with you again, anytime, and you wouldn't have to send first either, yours was one of the smoothest trades I have had. Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Not saying I was here a while but....my first computer

[Image: stoneage_computer_hg_clr.gif]
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

I was here as ramsdux and had a handful of guys that I traded back and forth with. I miss those guys!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-30-2012, 06:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: I remember most by avatar and signatures. I know Rob Johnson super collector came back for a second (can't recall his user name - but who else is a Rob Johnson super collector?)

He was a good guy too.
Agreed! Big Grin
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

I am a pre-beta member. I had left for awhile and when I came back I had to make a new account because I couldn't remember my sign in info at all lol. I think I actually joined Beckett in 1999 or 2000 but had no idea there was a message board for a few years after that. I have also been around the other trade sites for a long time....was a moderator at SCF for awhile back in around 2003 or so (screen name there is BlackDiam0nd66). Don't know how many *know* me from the old days, my real name is Rima.

And see? I told you I would reply to a thread of your making if I saw one lol! Big Grin
[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

I was here also. I mostly used the price guide and read some post, didn't trade or contribute much. It's only the past couple of years that I have been doing anything.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I was here when it was the Buy/Sell/Trade but stopped once it changed and then came back in 2009 I think my name was something like Gator1086@ or Hughes21and1 I don't recall exactly
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Pre-beta members sound like the who's who of human waste if you ask me. Lol. Tongue Beta members RULE!!! Where my beta boys at?!?!

Thread hijack in progress... Big Grin Parental discretion is advised...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I with ya nine the afterbeta's rule and yes I know what afterbetas sounds like
Photobucket

(12-17-2012, 02:15 AM)22ChrisBrown29 Wrote: I am a pre-beta member. I had left for awhile and when I came back I had to make a new account because I couldn't remember my sign in info at all lol. I think I actually joined Beckett in 1999 or 2000 but had no idea there was a message board for a few years after that. I have also been around the other trade sites for a long time....was a moderator at SCF for awhile back in around 2003 or so (screen name there is BlackDiam0nd66). Don't know how many *know* me from the old days, my real name is Rima.

And see? I told you I would reply to a thread of your making if I saw one lol! Big Grin
This lady Rima ruled the Beckett boards like Rob Johnson Collector and the Marc Bulger collector back in the day.

Like Chads cards now.
(12-17-2012, 04:47 PM)nineof Wrote: Pre-beta members sound like the who's who of human waste if you ask me. Lol. Tongue Beta members RULE!!! Where my beta boys at?!?!

Thread hijack in progress... Big Grin Parental discretion is advised...
Respect must be paid to the HOF my friend.