`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS IT ALWAYS THIS DIFFICULT

RE: IS IT ALWAYS THIS DIFFICULT
i do most of my traing and such in the spring/summer time for baseball.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Maybe you have just dried up the Hollidays here. Maybe you should try out the other trading sites as well. I have to admit, and agree with CEO though, the all caps, and constant new threads looking for Holliday cards is a bit obnoxious, but whatever works for you. You know you can just bump one thread on a daily basis and it has the same effect?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(12-15-2012, 08:05 AM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: thanks everyone dbrook I did in fact check emory out cardsfest im def interested ceo I didn't post this any more than 1 time but thanks for being watchful
dustin I will def take a look thanks
CEO is talking about close to over 12 separate trade threads looking for Holliday. You are definitely on my radar should I pull any good Holliday's. Another suggestion is to add your name to the MLB Collectors Trade thread as a Matt Holliday collector. I noticed that no one has him yet.

(12-14-2012, 05:29 PM)ceocards Wrote: When you only have a couple hundred cards listed FOR trade (again, completely your right), you'll shut down another large percentage of traders who may have something for you, but for whom you don't have anything in return.
This was the case with me. I have a 2012 Heritage Auto of Holliday but looked through your Org and couldn't find anything I needed or anything of similar value to trade for and flip to someone else for my PC needs

(12-15-2012, 01:19 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: CEO is talking about close to over 12 separate trade threads looking for Holliday. You are definitely on my radar should I pull any good Holliday's. Another suggestion is to add your name to the MLB Collectors Trade thread as a Matt Holliday collector. I noticed that no one has him yet.
whats this mlb collectors trade thread you mentioned

(12-17-2012, 08:28 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: whats this mlb collectors trade thread you mentioned
Within the trading forum it's at the top under "important threads" titled MLB Collector's list. Within the thread you can list the players and team that you collect. I use it whenever I get a player hit to look up the beckett member who collects them. Though it looks like it hasn't been updated since 11/5.

I wish I would have been in contact with you earlier this year when I pulled a Holliday auto out of 2012 heritage.

You can check a few other sites out as well for trading. I recently started with another site but it does not seem to be nearly as popular as Beckett or others. It has pricing of some sort to help even things out which I like since I don't follow baseball at all and just enjoy the pursuit of expanding my collection

Thanks everyone i'll try and tone it down on my obnoxious post and I am looking into those other sites as well