`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recent MJ Pickups Updated 12/8

Recent MJ Pickups Updated 12/8
Here are some of the MJs I have got recently. I have been downsizing my MJ collection and with some of the money I have made I have purchased a couple nice cards.

[Image: 74.jpg]

[Image: 73.jpg]
SCORING KINGS PLUS

[Image: 72.jpg]
DECADE OF EXCELLENCE RARE TRADITIONS

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups
Nice MJ pickups... I just won a MJ Hooperstars.

Nice stuff. I love that standout hobby card I need to get one!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The Scoring Kings and Triple Threat are rally sweet!! Congrats on the pick ups!!

Nice pick ups. My favorite is the Finest.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-07-2012, 02:44 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Nice MJ pickups... I just won a MJ Hooperstars.
Thanks! I love the Hooperstars card. I want to get mine graded.
(12-07-2012, 08:03 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice stuff. I love that standout hobby card I need to get one!
Thanks man! I have a Raw Standout Hobby card if you are interested. PM if you are.
(12-07-2012, 11:31 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: The Scoring Kings and Triple Threat are rally sweet!! Congrats on the pick ups!!
Thanks man! The Scoring Kings Plus card looks a lot better in person. Hard to get the shiny finish in a scan.
(12-07-2012, 12:26 PM)cweiland Wrote: Nice pick ups. My favorite is the Finest.
Thanks. I like anything Finest haha! Wish they still made MJ Finest cards.

Great stuff! I love the Famous Nicknames..... I remember pulling one as a kid and thinking I stuck gold. Nice pickups!

(12-08-2012, 10:45 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great stuff! I love the Famous Nicknames..... I remember pulling one as a kid and thinking I stuck gold. Nice pickups!
Thanks man. That card is still one of my favorites. Very simple but I love how it simply says "Air" on the side. Picked up graded for $8 so I couldnt pass that up. Have a raw version too.
[Image: 75.jpg]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups Updated 12/8
Love that Arena Stars...solid pickups again!

Regarding the Skybox Standouts MJ, I know you're in the process of downsizing/upgrading your collection. I am in no position to buy at the moment, but after the holidays- at which I always just ask for money haha- i'll PM you to shoot me a list of your expendable MJs and see if we can make a deal. Assuming I have none to trade you, which I don't think I do!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups Updated 12/8
Very nice! I've always had a thing for the Standouts Hobby card.