`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?

RE: Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?
When are we looking at sending in
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

(12-06-2012, 11:47 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: When are we looking at sending in
If we can meet the minimum, I'll probably plan to ship right after Christmas.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great! They take booklets correct?
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Unfortunately I'm going to have to sit this one out. Please let me know when your first one of the new year will be. Best of luck to all those sending this go round.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Will check today but I will definitely send in 5+ cards if there's any room left.

I did some snooping into BGS customer service and what he's offering here is probably the best deal you're going to get, ever...period.

I'm going to try to wear the wife down to send a few in.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(12-06-2012, 09:42 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: How you submit is up to you, just understand you don't get your cases back...

Glad to hear you are coming along! Big Grin

You? Paranoid?? I have no idea what you are even talking about...the man who ships his cards wrapped in individual pillows in a box twice the size needed. Angel
Actually, I have heard the semi-rigids are actually safer because the cards can't move around inside and ding a corner in shipping. On the other hand, ther are SEMI-rigid, haha. I am so conflicted!

Dumb question- can we do BVG also? Or is this special a BGS only deal?

(12-07-2012, 12:09 AM)bmansell33 Wrote: Great! They take booklets correct?
Yes, booklets are fine. They cost an extra $8 to grade. I also want you to look around on the bay for booklets that have been graded so you can see the slab. It's ginormous...and not everyone is in to that.

(12-07-2012, 08:49 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: Unfortunately I'm going to have to sit this one out. Please let me know when your first one of the new year will be. Best of luck to all those sending this go round.
No worries! This is a surprise offering by BGS. We'll get back to another 20-day sub after the new year.

(12-07-2012, 09:06 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Will check today but I will definitely send in 5+ cards if there's any room left.
There's always room for MORE, we just have to meet the minimum. If everyone who has expressed interest follows through, we'll be good to go. Would love to have you jump in, just sorry you missed combined shipping. Sad

(12-07-2012, 01:54 PM)y2hood Wrote: I did some snooping into BGS customer service and what he's offering here is probably the best deal you're going to get, ever...period.

I'm going to try to wear the wife down to send a few in.
Thanks, this came straight from my rep at BGS. Hope you can join in the fun!!! $6 is a steal!

(12-07-2012, 02:29 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Actually, I have heard the semi-rigids are actually safer because the cards can't move around inside and ding a corner in shipping. On the other hand, ther are SEMI-rigid, haha. I am so conflicted!
I have to admit that I now ship in the semi-rigids as that's specifically what BGS mentions in their shipping section. Of course, they're well padded in shipping just so there isn't any damage.

And yes, BVG is included. There's no extra charge for that, it's an automatic slab if the card meets the "vintage" standard (1981 I believe)

***** I apologize to everyone, but I probably won't be checking the site too much over the next few days. Hopefully they'll have the site running better. It takes 15 minutes to open a thread, let alone reply, and I don't have the patience for it.

As I said above, if everyone who has expressed interest will commit, we'll have enough to meet the minimum. I'll make a formal thread about the submission on Sunday so everyone knows the rules.

Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sounds great Wendy!!! I would definitely like to get in this deal... I am thinking 10-12 cards minimum... I have finally found a card I have been looking forever, and once that one shows up I will be sending that one as well...Wink