`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Has anyone done a nameplate?

Has anyone done a nameplate?
I did my son's name out of letterman scrubs and wondered what's the best way to display them on the way...I wanted to frame it but not sure how to go about it....any suggestions on how to secure them before the frame job?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Has anyone done a nameplate?
I had some cards framed for my dad last year. In working with the framer I supplied the cards in penny sleeves and she did a great job mounting them in cutouts & matting so they don't move. I also opted for the high end UV protection glass.

[Image: 0EjAtl.jpg]

I did one for each of my 3 kids. I just put each card in a snap holder and used the 3M poster removable wall strips. They have been up for almost 2 yrs now with no issues.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

Thank you, any idea what size the razor letterman are?

(12-05-2012, 01:33 PM)7whodey Wrote: I did one for each of my 3 kids. I just put each card in a snap holder and used the 3M poster removable wall strips. They have been up for almost 2 yrs now with no issues.

No clue. I just made sure to buy all of the same thickness holders, regardless of the individual card thickness so they all look "uniform". If the card is loose inside the holder, it really won't matter...still displays well.

Is that what you were asking?

(12-05-2012, 02:13 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Thank you, any idea what size the razor letterman are?
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

I have the letters in the nameplates im working on done same way in uniform snap holders. Still trying to work on my kids names. Hard to find the letter Z for yankees. I have a handful of letters to finish off my 2 sons names but only looking for yankee cards.

Thanks yeah that took care of it.

(12-06-2012, 09:49 AM)7whodey Wrote: No clue. I just made sure to buy all of the same thickness holders, regardless of the individual card thickness so they all look "uniform". If the card is loose inside the holder, it really won't matter...still displays well.

Is that what you were asking?

Thanks for input. I guess I will order 9 same suit holders.

(12-06-2012, 10:18 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I have the letters in the nameplates im working on done same way in uniform snap holders. Still trying to work on my kids names. Hard to find the letter Z for yankees. I have a handful of letters to finish off my 2 sons names but only looking for yankee cards.