`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey all. New here and first Chrome box break!

Hey all. New here and first Chrome box break!
Hey guys, Im a newbie here. Actually I am a newbie to collecting, sort of. Back when I was a kid I collected basketball cards. I recently bought a pack of football cards because I am a huge football fan and wanted to see if collecting was as fun as when I was a kid. It definitely is.

Anyways, I have bought several chrome blasters and my first hobby box tonight.

A couple of the highlights in my months worth of collecting are:

Andrew Luck Tall Boy Red Refractor - /75

1957 Trent Richardson Refractor Auto (Heisman pose)

Andrew Luck Orange Refractor

RGIII Purple Refractor

RGIII Jersey Relic

I will be around more often to share in the fun. Just wanted to say whats up and share my luck thus far, no pun intended. One question, other than Chrome, what are some other good football card options that may excite me?

RE: Hey all. New here and first Chrome box break!
grats on the nice first break bud! welcome to the forums
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Thanks man. Forgot about pulling a base Luke Kuechly Auto out of a rack pack. Nothing to write home about but it was my first auto ever.

(12-04-2012, 10:52 PM)clark1423 Wrote: Thanks man. Forgot about pulling a base Luke Kuechly Auto out of a rack pack. Nothing to write home about but it was my first auto ever.
ya that's always nice pulling an auto out of a rack pack.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

WOW! Talk about beginners luck! The tall boy and the Richardson are major hits! Nice break and welcome to the boards!

Welcome man, now you need to add cards to your org and do some online trading! Smile Oh yea, and as far as other boxes to break... Contenders is always the hot one!

(12-05-2012, 12:16 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Welcome man, now you need to add cards to your org and do some online trading! Smile Oh yea, and as far as other boxes to break... Contenders is always the hot one!
Actually, Contenders is scorching hot for about two days, then everybody complains for six months about all the crappy autos they pull ... it's called getting "Todmanned" ... LOL

Welcome and congrats on those hits!

Welcome! nice break, let me know if you want to trade those griffins, thanks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(12-05-2012, 01:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Actually, Contenders is scorching hot for about two days, then everybody complains for six months about all the crappy autos they pull ... it's called getting "Todmanned" ... LOL
I didn't have that kind of bad luck in 2011 Contenders. Two boxes bought... two Cam Newton's pulled. LMAO. I LOVE Contenders... I've traded for all the other Contenders autos that I have.