[Image: typink.jpg]
[Image: alshonchrome.jpg]
[Image: primeridley.jpg]
[Image: vereentreasures.jpg]
[Image: tyfinest.jpg]
[Image: colinspa.jpg]
[Image: tttbooklet.jpg]

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Speaking of lunch, the business portion of that meal
Damn that Jeter auto card looks amazing. Excellent work getting that monster of a card. Is Derek Jeter the main player for your pc?

Also love that TTT booklet. Those are always great to look at.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Jeter is my main Yankee I PC. The TTT was the best part of trading, though I did pick up 3 set needs for a set I'm thinking of doing.
(11-26-2012, 05:19 PM)nineof Wrote: Damn that Jeter auto card looks amazing. Excellent work getting that monster of a card. Is Derek Jeter the main player for your pc?

Also love that TTT booklet. Those are always great to look at.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Nice stuff Will but you really need to work on your trade bait, there's not one T Jax in there.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Leon I'm afraid to pick up tjack as if you have it, not many are going to want to trade for it and then ill have it for a long time
(11-26-2012, 06:38 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Nice stuff Will but you really need to work on your trade bait, there's not one T Jax in there.
My Flickr

Early morning share
My Flickr

That TTT booklet is amazing. I was just admiring it in your bucket from your thread over in trading. What an awesome, awesome card. When I hit Powerball tomorrow night I think I'm going to treat myself to one of them!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Lol. We will be sharing the powerball.
(11-27-2012, 09:26 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: That TTT booklet is amazing. I was just admiring it in your bucket from your thread over in trading. What an awesome, awesome card. When I hit Powerball tomorrow night I think I'm going to treat myself to one of them!
My Flickr