`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What a mess my collection is!

RE: What a mess my collection is!
When I first started I collected everything under the sun, even got into mma. I was getting boxes and blasters like crazy! I finally realized I don't want a ton of boxes all over the place, now i utilize the bay and comc more. I'm just focusing on my stuff in sig from now on. Sure there will be other players/sets in the future that I will want to collect but needed to limit myself, I was out of control! I have my org up to date and my collection consists of 4 binders and 3 boxes. Hoping to get that down even more and just use binders and 2 boxes in the future, 1 for pc stuff and 1 for trade stuff.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

haha I'm the same way!! I go back and forth on my team and player PC's all the time! I need to stick to just one or two and leave it at that.

(11-23-2012, 12:42 AM)zeprock Wrote: I currently collect 337 different players (All Hall of Famers + some current and retired stars). I have 49 different players that I have over 500 different cards of. I currently have 268,640 cards in my Organize. Everything is organized.

Do you guys hate me?
I worship you.

Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

as a set collector i started out buying boxes of everything but now have narrowed it down to one or two set in each sport and it all depends on the price, look and feel of the cards in the set. needless to say that i have only stayed in football and hockey for a long time as there has only been sets in them that have cought my eye.

i have to applaud all the collectors that have there collection organized in nice neat books and/or labeled tubs, great job. i need to start doing that.

Yeah, my collection has to be organized after every purchase, or it gets out of hand fast.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-23-2012, 08:40 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have a team PC
SF Giants 1958-2012
All extra cards are on Beckett or eBay
I organize by player or set or year or all three
[Image: plasticboxes1.jpg][Image: bindershelf.jpg][Image: 061.jpg]

The binders are in binder protectors for limiting dust and holding the pages so they do not sag..
[Image: binder2.jpg]

And YES..OCD helps a lot for organizing a collection!!!
Good luck with yours..
Now that is incredible. I have a Phillies PC from 1952 to 2012 that is no where that organized. I've tried to stick with it then a player or set comes out and I lose focus. I have repect for all of you who stay focused. Its not easy.

I'm thinking I'm going to put all the cards I have away and start over. Possibly looking at rookie cards since I like so many players. Thanks everyone for the support.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(11-24-2012, 10:54 AM)Cashbail Wrote: I worship you.
Agreed.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-22-2012, 10:37 PM)zeprock Wrote: Welcome to my world. At least I'm organized. Being a bit OCD helps.
if anybody has a wide range of collection pieces its you, lol!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]