`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Label changes on new order

RE: Label changes on new order
(11-20-2012, 12:20 AM)branesergen Wrote: I have come to the conclusion after numerous submissions with grades on both the front and back that the ones on the front had shorter text than the ones on the back. If they need the full slab for the card name your auto will be on the back. If its a short name then it will be on the front.
I like the theory, except I have 2 graded cards that are exactly the same card and one has the auto grade on the back while the other has the chip in the front.

Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

(11-20-2012, 12:20 AM)branesergen Wrote: I have come to the conclusion after numerous submissions with grades on both the front and back that the ones on the front had shorter text than the ones on the back. If they need the full slab for the card name your auto will be on the back. If its a short name then it will be on the front.
The conclusion is that Beckett ran out of the GOLD auto chips so they print it on the back.

It sucks because all my 9.5's with autos on the back don't match with the rest I have.

I have to resubmit them and pay $5 to reslab them. When this should have been done correctly the first time.

(11-20-2012, 04:05 PM)tristanrules Wrote: The conclusion is that Beckett ran out of the GOLD auto chips so they print it on the back.

It sucks because all my 9.5's with autos on the back don't match with the rest I have.

I have to resubmit them and pay $5 to reslab them. When this should have been done correctly the first time.
Y can't they just make more Auto chips?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-20-2012, 04:17 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Y can't they just make more Auto chips?
Thats the million dollar question, maybe they order them from staples?

(11-20-2012, 04:20 PM)tristanrules Wrote: Thats the million dollar question, maybe they order them from staples?
Or maybe that used to get them from Frito-Lay. lol!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!