`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How long does it take a COMC order to be delivered?

How long does it take a COMC order to be delivered?
I was just wondering what the wait time is on orders these days if you just do the regular service. I havent made a purchase on there in a few months and I remember sometimes it taking up to two weeks. I still don't understand why it takes so long to begin with.

RE: How long does it take a COMC order to be delivered?
It depends. The longest I have waited was about 5 days for an order of about 30 cards. The last order I made was about a month ago and I had it in about 4 days.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

They are out of the state of Washington and I live in San Diego, so I get them in about 3-4 days, with just standard shipping. If you live on the east coast, then it will probably take about a day or two longer.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-18-2012, 11:28 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: They are out of the state of Washington and I live in San Diego, so I get them in about 3-4 days, with just standard shipping. If you live on the east coast, then it will probably take about a day or two longer.
Yeah, I do not mind waiting 5-7 days. That is reasonable enough, i guess. The 2 weeks I waited for my last order kind of irritated me.

That's probably how long you'll have to wait. Maybe a day early or late, though.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(11-18-2012, 02:38 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That's probably how long you'll have to wait. Maybe a day early or late, though.
That will work fine for me. I still just dont understand why they cant just get the cards and ship them out when I place my order. And why does status go from slow to slowest from standard to bulk. They are both first class options. It is almost like they are telling me I have to pay more just to have my cards sent out in a timely manner

(11-18-2012, 02:36 PM)davidanthony2k Wrote: Yeah, I do not mind waiting 5-7 days. That is reasonable enough, i guess. The 2 weeks I waited for my last order kind of irritated me.
That order must have been placed before COMC more than doubled the shipping staff.

Didn't know they had done that.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(11-18-2012, 02:42 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: That order must have been placed before COMC more than doubled the shipping staff.
So they get so many orders in every day that one person could not just pull the cards out and print a label and ship them within 24 hours?

They are becoming pretty popular, so it was tough before because they had very few workers.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.