`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shout out to ugameck

Shout out to ugameck

Courtesy of ugameck, Ryan, sent me a previously unknown "guest appearace" card of Mark Brunell! Thank you SO much for your kindness!

Now I have to find the parallel version!

2002 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix Ripped Jimmy Smith (with Mark Brunell Ticket)! Yeah!

ugameck - you (jade)ROCK!

[Image: ugameck.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Shout out to ugameck
Aaahhhh!!! I just wanted to be a part of your super long thread!!!!

It was my pleasure (and quite the pat on my back) to find a card that you didn't have (or even know about)!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I didnt even know it was possible for someone to have a Brunell you didnt have lol. Nice little find with him on the ticket uga!

Way to rock, ugameck. Great looking card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Love the cameo!! Great job ugameck!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-16-2012, 10:30 PM)ugameck Wrote: Aaahhhh!!! I just wanted to be a part of your super long thread!!!!

It was my pleasure (and quite the pat on my back) to find a card that you didn't have (or even know about)!
I have never been able to do that, way to go Ryan.

I was just excited to remember I had the card (and ran upstairs to see if it had Brunell on it). If I didn't miss the blowout cards deadline for swapping cards for credit, it wouldn't have made it to Jade!

Oh, and I hope you know I'm always looking to see if I have some 264's...and 34's....and 1/xx....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]