Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO

RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO
thanks....been a good couple days for trading as of late
(11-15-2012, 07:49 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Congrats man!! Those are some killer cards!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Its always nice to pick up an auto of a guarenteed baseball HOFer. Its much, much harder to get into Cooperstown than Canton. Shady is nice too. Congrats!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

I dunno I think this mailday is right up with with yesterdays since you have the captains auto in there.I really liked the hard hat series the Kuechly is from. I just wish they had made them oncard like the inscriptions. lol I gotta admit too I keep waiting to see a Julio SPA in one of these threads Big Grin

Lol. Jeter is first ballot and my favorite of the day
(11-15-2012, 11:45 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Its always nice to pick up an auto of a guarenteed baseball HOFer. Its much, much harder to get into Cooperstown than Canton. Shady is nice too. Congrats!

If that's the measuring stick then this mail day outweighs that one. I like the hard hat series autos as well. Good looking. There are no plans or people that have offered me a Julio for trade so that won't happen. Today's mailsay will be one card and a rc qb. I only know this because of the dc number and it'll be the first auto I've had of him.
(11-16-2012, 12:23 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I dunno I think this mailday is right up with with yesterdays since you have the captains auto in there.I really liked the hard hat series the Kuechly is from. I just wish they had made them oncard like the inscriptions. lol I gotta admit too I keep waiting to see a Julio SPA in one of these threads Big Grin
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.