`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke

RE: Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
Hmmmm, that Driver 3 color looks awfully familiar...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
Great pickups Alan! That Nitschke is sick. Such a clean auto on it. No wonder that set was loved by so many people. Also very sweet McFarlane!

(11-13-2012, 09:55 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Who makes your customs for you? That one is a beauty!
Thanks! Jeremy of 4 Star Customs. If you type 4 star customs into google, you'll find him.
(11-13-2012, 11:46 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Favorite card is the Clay grass patch & I love McFarlanes no matter who they are.
Thanks! My first grass stained patch!
(11-13-2012, 11:56 PM)gosaints Wrote: Do you make those custom cards? If so, how? I,ve been trying to figure out how to make cards to send for TTM's
Yes, I just use photoshop and print them on glossy photo paper. It is a great way to get autos of guys that don't have many or any cards!
(11-14-2012, 12:04 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Hmmmm, that Driver 3 color looks awfully familiar...
Yeah, I've seen it before.
(11-14-2012, 12:38 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Great pickups Alan! That Nitschke is sick. Such a clean auto on it. No wonder that set was loved by so many people. Also very sweet McFarlane!
Thanks! It is a really sweet set! Wish they still had their NFL license when they did the 2011 Legends run. Not that the college versions aren't cool, I just like NFL cards better.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Great stuff man. Love the mcfairlne. Need to get one of my guy Oronde gadsden
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(11-14-2012, 06:02 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Great stuff man. Love the mcfairlne. Need to get one of my guy Oronde gadsden
Thanks! I'd recommend checking out 4 Star Customs if you decide to get one done. He does really great work, IMO.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Awesome Matthews!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

like the leonard bud
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(11-15-2012, 10:19 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Awesome Matthews!
Thanks Kel!
(11-15-2012, 10:23 AM)ft28jags Wrote: like the leonard bud
Thanks!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: