`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Congrats to A&M

Congrats to A&M
I'm pretty sure LSU softened them up but, way to go!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: Congrats to A&M
That's garbage. Aggies dominated because they are solid. Barely lost to Florida, barely lost to LSU.

Johnny Football? Ummm. Gig 'em Aggies!!!

(Hey, I'm a UGA man because of school - but I proudly wear my 12th man hat all the time)!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I liked it..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-10-2012, 09:27 PM)ugameck Wrote: That's garbage. Aggies dominated because they are solid. Barely lost to Florida, barely lost to LSU.

Johnny Football? Ummm. Gig 'em Aggies!!!

(Hey, I'm a UGA man because of school - but I proudly wear my 12th man hat all the time)!
Barely counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

(11-10-2012, 10:10 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Barely counts in horsehoes and hand grenades. BTW try to recognize a JOKE when someone is saying one. As to the dig on my football knowledge, really, do you want to go there?
Ahh, the interwebs. And only wishing you couldve seen my face (or heard me say what i posted).. when i posted...

Not challenging you at all. Not at all! Just being a proud Homer - and I'm a but sarcastic myself..

I was just trying to make me feel better! Btw - falcons lose this weekend to the saints 27-24.

But, Saints lose a star player to injury.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(11-10-2012, 10:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: Ahh, the interwebs. And only wishing you couldve seen my face (or heard me say what i posted).. when i posted...

Not challenging you at all. Not at all! Just being a proud Homer - and I'm a but sarcastic myself..

I was just trying to make me feel better! Btw - falcons lose this weekend to the saints 27-24.

But, Saints lose a star player to injury.
DUDE!!!! THERE"S A REASON WHY A&M IS IN THE SEC:
THEY'RE
JUST
THAT
DAMN
GOOD!

We're so good in fact that we probably screwed ourselves out of the BCS championship LOL!

how about those Ragin Cajuns. Could have won it if they didnt pull a Les Miles in the last min and a half.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Vomit.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Well the Gators beat Texas A&M when the #1 team in the country couldn't.....Just sayin !!!