`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
question on chrome retail blasters

question on chrome retail blasters
So with this years blasters since you get a relic card included does this mean you wont get an auto...because if you look at the box odds it doesnt say anything about autos....just refractors

RE: question on chrome retail blasters
my blaster didnt get a relic.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I am officially the authority on this now ... LOL

OK, when Platinum came out, all Target boxes got the guaranteed relics and all WalMart boxes got the (possible) autos ...

It's now reversed with Chrome ... guaranteed relics in WalMart boxes, possible autos in Target boxes.

I busted six WalMart blasters yesterday and pulled jerseys of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson ... I busted one blaster of Target Chrome today and got nothing except for a Wilson base RC ...

So, if you want Platinum autos, go to WalMart.

If you want Chrome autos, go to Target.

If you're confused, looked at the listed odds on the boxes ...

(11-08-2012, 10:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I am officially the authority on this now ... LOL

OK, when Platinum came out, all Target boxes got the guaranteed relics and all WalMart boxes got the (possible) autos ...

It's now reversed with Chrome ... guaranteed relics in WalMart boxes, possible autos in Target boxes.

I busted six WalMart blasters yesterday and pulled jerseys of Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson ... I busted one blaster of Target Chrome today and got nothing except for a Wilson base RC ...

So, if you want Platinum autos, go to WalMart.

If you want Chrome autos, go to Target.

If you're confused, looked at the listed odds on the boxes ...
my target had the relic boxes to and so did walmart

(11-08-2012, 10:26 PM)suhbest Wrote: my target had the relic boxes to and so did walmart
Hmmmm, weird. Maybe it's like the hanger packs ... some feature the relics and some don't ... but that's weird, because the different styles of hanger packs were two different prices, but the Chrome boxes are all the same price.

Maybe it's just that way out here, but I know for a fact what I said is true in the Targets and WalMarts in the Bay Area.

At least Topps isn't making it confusing or anything LOL ...

(11-08-2012, 10:26 PM)suhbest Wrote: my target had the relic boxes to and so did walmart
How many boxes did you buy?

I got my two blasters from target. I got no relics. One auto.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Yup...just checked on this...my Wall mart had relics and target did not

Interesting way for Topps to do it, but I kinda like it. That way you can chase whichever you'd rather have.

Here in DFW that has been the case....Platinum Wally=Auto Chrome Wally=Relic and so on.