`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average
I think I've figured out the 1-star bandit..

RE: I think I've figured out the 1-star bandit..
So............I have been discovered. It was only a matter of time I suppose. I. Will. Be. Back.

(11-03-2012, 07:06 PM)onestarbandit Wrote: So............I have been discovered. It was only a matter of time I suppose. I. Will. Be. Back.
LMAO
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

well not really discovered you just kinda came out on your own but hey its better for everyone if you just turn yourself in ....and your punishment for turning yourself in will Be Community service and the service will be to supply all of us in the Beckett Community with RG3 and Luck autos Thank you
Photobucket

(11-03-2012, 07:11 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: well not really discovered you just kinda came out on your own but hey its better for everyone if you just turn yourself in ....and your punishment for turning yourself in will Be Community service and the service will be to supply all of us in the Beckett Community with RG3 and Luck autos Thank you
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! The punishment is harsh. Feel the wrath of my 1 star power! Bow to it. The RGIIIs and Luck autos, you will wait. And they will never arrive!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!

(11-03-2012, 07:13 PM)onestarbandit Wrote: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! The punishment is harsh. Feel the wrath of my 1 star power! Bow to it. The RGIIIs and Luck autos, you will wait. And they will never arrive!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!
so your kinda scary but yet with a yoda type of feel ...well either pay up the cards or we will wish nothing but Austin Pettis and Joe Adams single color Patch redemptions on any product you buy
Photobucket

LMAO what we don't do for entertainment...... by the way who started this thread? Could it be him?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(11-03-2012, 07:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: so your kinda scary but yet with a yoda type of feel ...well either pay up the cards or we will wish nothing but Austin Pettis and Joe Adams single color Patch redemptions on any product you buy
+1 LOL! That already happens.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

(11-03-2012, 07:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: so your kinda scary but yet with a yoda type of feel ...well either pay up the cards or we will wish nothing but Austin Pettis and Joe Adams single color Patch redemptions on any product you buy
Hahahaha, you have fallen victim to my trap. My PC will now grow beyond belief!!!! I will feed you all with a steady diet of one star threads!! One star for all, no one will be spared the shame that comes with a one star rating!!!

(11-03-2012, 07:25 PM)onestarbandit Wrote: Hahahaha, you have fallen victim to my trap. My PC will now grow beyond belief!!!! I will feed you all with a steady diet of one star threads!! One star for all, no one will be spared the shame that comes with a one star rating!!!
+1, look at what he changed his sig too LOL
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

thats to damn funny....
Photobucket