`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling SOME of my MJ Collection

Selling SOME of my MJ Collection
Yep, the title says it all. I have reached a point in my collecting where I need to scale back what I have. I am not completly selling everything but for example I do not feel I need 80+ GU cards. I have also lost some interest with this site falling and the cards I "need" are way too expensive to buy. With that said, I am not looking to sell just to sell. I will look at Ebay for similar prices and will give deals/discounts for multiple cards won. As of right now my cards are not listed for sale but all my MJs are listed in my organize. Send me a PM or post on here cards you are interested in and I will let you know if it is for sale or not. If it is, I will mark it for sale if we come to an agreement. You can also look at old threads and my photobucket link to see actual pictures! Please let me know what interests you.
Here is a new link to my photobucket
http://s657.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ni...0785103864

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Selling SOME of my MJ Collection
Bump!

Bump!

Wow I'm actually shocked you're willing to part with any of your MJ's!! You didn't ever come off as the type to quit the hobby!

(10-30-2012, 10:48 PM)bengu Wrote: Wow I'm actually shocked you're willing to part with any of your MJ's!! You didn't ever come off as the type to quit the hobby!
Not quitting the hobby, just being more reasonable. I became a little obsessive with my collection and had the "gotta get them all" mentality. Not that this is a bad thing, but I just found I bought cards to simply buy them, not because I really wanted them. I am not selling everything but like I mentioned, I do not need 85 jersey cards. I will start there and narrow down my collection of jersey cards and see if there are any other cards I can live without. Cards that I have wanted since I was a kid I will not part with. Mainly I will focus on 90's cards and some newer stuff. For example, I have about 8 of the Supreme Court Floor cards from 10-11 SP Authentic...do I need that many? I also tried to complete the many subsets of the newer stuff...cards I really dont need/want. Another area I am planning to sell is the 08-09 Legacy cards I have. Remember the 1000+ card set UD put out? I have over 500 cards and feel this set is sort of pointless. This was a prime example of getting cards just to get them. So I am going to sell those and some jersey cards (which I have never been a fan of really) and see how I feel. Hope this makes sense.

(10-30-2012, 11:48 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I just found I bought cards to simply buy them, not because I really wanted them.
'i gotta get my fix man, gotta get my fix' lol!

Hey, are you going to be parting with any of your Jordan Refractors, or any of the Graded Jordan Inserts?

(10-31-2012, 03:15 AM)folkertino Wrote: 'i gotta get my fix man, gotta get my fix' lol!
Haha sadly man, that is how it felt. I think I was more addicting to getting packages in the mail than the actual cards themselves. I am not stopping completly I am just being smarter about collecting and only collecting cards I really want and not cards I think I need. For example, I would go on random kicks where I would start new projects....a lot of the projects were pointless and only started because I was bored. So I am just being smarter about my collecting.
(10-31-2012, 09:34 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey, are you going to be parting with any of your Jordan Refractors, or any of the Graded Jordan Inserts?
I havent gone through my entire collection yet to determine what I am keeping and what is going. So if you can look through my organize/photobucket link and let me know specificially what you are wanting, we can go from there. But as of right now, I am open to offers on most items.

I used to have the Nemesis w Dumars. Such a cool card. Interested in selling?

(11-01-2012, 07:47 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: I used to have the Nemesis w Dumars. Such a cool card. Interested in selling?
I am. There is someone ahead of you that might be interested in it, but if it falls through I will. Do you want to PM me to remind me that you are interested too? Thanks!