`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My new PC: Seyi Ajirotutu...Yes...TuTu!!

My new PC: Seyi Ajirotutu...Yes...TuTu!!
Well i am choosing a charger that i used to love...So i picked my man...Tutu!! He has 140 cards which is reasonable...32 are 1/1's so that will be tough but i am all for it! Smile! If you have any of him i would love to see it and maybe cut a deal for it! Thanks

Brian
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

RE: My new PC: Seyi Ajirotutu...Yes...TuTu!!
I wish he was still with the team. We could really use him. I think he's got more talent/upside than Meachem. I just wish we had someone in the front office that felt the same.
My bad!!! Didn't realize we had re-signed him a couple days ago! Welcome back Tutu!!!

(10-31-2012, 07:25 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I wish he was still with the team. We could really use him. I think he's got more talent/upside than Meachem. I just wish we had someone in the front office that felt the same.
My bad!!! Didn't realize we had re-signed him a couple days ago! Welcome back Tutu!!!
YA i was stoked when they signed him!!! Maybe he will get some PT and go up up and away! Smile Gotta love his name to!

(10-31-2012, 08:51 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: YA i was stoked when they signed him!!! Maybe he will get some PT and go up up and away! Smile Gotta love his name to!
Yeah I was upset we let him walk after his rookie year (partially because I have some $ invested in his RC's because I truly believe he has the necessary talents to succeed in the NFL.). I'm more than thrilled to see him back as a Bolt!!! Here's hoping he can make an impact sooner rather than later!

(11-01-2012, 01:36 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah I was upset we let him walk after his rookie year (partially because I have some $ invested in his RC's because I truly believe he has the necessary talents to succeed in the NFL.). I'm more than thrilled to see him back as a Bolt!!! Here's hoping he can make an impact sooner rather than later!
Ya i have a bit in him but hopefully more to come! With Meachem and Royal out tonight he should be out there quite a bit! Hopefully he doesnt explode tonight so i can get some more cards! Smile

(11-01-2012, 07:06 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: Ya i have a bit in him but hopefully more to come! With Meachem and Royal out tonight he should be out there quite a bit! Hopefully he doesnt explode tonight so i can get some more cards! Smile
It was nice to see em out there for us again. Even made a sportscenter top-10 play!

i have this one-

[Image: IMG-24.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-15.jpg]
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

Ya it was nice to get him out there!

sdbolts! Sent a message! Smile