`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q about OLPG

Q about OLPG
So I bought a box of cards. I got the baseball price guide. looked up my first card. Checked the box to organize it. Says test drive first 100 items for free.

Whats that to mean?? Will I be charged after 100 to have my cards organized????

RE: Q about OLPG
(10-26-2012, 05:55 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: So I bought a box of cards. I got the baseball price guide. looked up my first card. Checked the box to organize it. Says test drive first 100 items for free.

Whats that to mean?? Will I be charged after 100 to have my cards organized????
You won't be charged but you will not be able to access your organize if you go over 100 cards (unless you pay). Most people use the organize to trade but you can use it to sort and price your collection (if you buy the price guide).

Ya I bought the price guide. I just wanted to keep like a online record of what I have ya know.

So your saying after 100 cards ill need to pay again just to have them organized?

Or maybe I miss understood you.

(10-26-2012, 06:04 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Ya I bought the price guide. I just wanted to keep like a online record of what I have ya know.

So your saying after 100 cards ill need to pay again just to have them organized?

Or maybe I miss understood you.
Did you buy the yearly subscription or just buy it for a month? Whatever you bought, you should be good until it expires. You don't need to buy it again if you go over 100 cards. The 100 card limit is just for people to try out the organize feature that do not want to purchase it.

Ahhh got ya makes since lol. I was like why are they gonna charge me again lol.
thanks for all the info Smile

Just the month for now.

Yeah it is free for the first 100, but you have to buy the subscription if you want to Organize any more.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-26-2012, 07:35 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Yeah it is free for the first 100, but you have to buy the subscription if you want to Organize any more.
Do you just post replies to the first post without bothering to read the rest of the thread? You seem to always 'answer' a thread question about an hour or so AFTER it has been answered by someone else. Are you just trying to pad your post numbers? I'm just wondering b/c all I've seen from you are posts complaining about NYY or answering questions that were answered long before you posted anything,