`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett winner

Beckett winner
Congratulations! You are a winner in Beckett's October Customer Appreciation Month.

You have won a 2011 Upper Deck Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins Commemorative Box Set.

Just won this-First Beckett win ever-Just wanted to share!
Not a hockey collector thru--unsure what to do with it.
Found this info about it on the bay-----"This is the best item for a Bruins fan.
This is a sealed set of 30 UD hockey cars with....."

I'm just wondering where I'm going to park 30 hockey CARS!! They must be small though because the bay price is $25.00-Thats less than a dollar a CAR!!!!
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: Beckett winner
Wow - congrats!

The dialogue box that pops up every time I enter the Customer Appreciation Month thing always makes me laugh. It's only a couple of sentences long but there's a handful of grammatical errors. I've stopped noticing the ones I find on ebay...

Congrats. I laugh at the typos too, gotopes. They are funny.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I'm not sure you understand what you've won. Well, at least you are happy...

p.s. it's a box of carDs.
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

(10-25-2012, 10:08 AM)ishkabbibal Wrote: I'm not sure you understand what you've won. Well, at least you are happy...

p.s. it's a box of carDs.
Yes I do -I did read the description carefully a 30 CARD set-I was making humor about the bay site description.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Congrats on the win! Better get a bigger garage!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-24-2012, 09:05 PM)gotopes Wrote: Wow - congrats!

The dialogue box that pops up every time I enter the Customer Appreciation Month thing always makes me laugh. It's only a couple of sentences long but there's a handful of grammatical errors. I've stopped noticing the ones I find on ebay...
There's not any grammatical errors once you've already entered for the day and you try to enter again. I'll have to try to remember... ooops. I can't look anymore b/c I'm not going to enter again. I've only entered on the days where the prize was a grading certificate.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!