`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Prominence 1 Rookie and Stars 1 Inception

1 Prominence 1 Rookie and Stars 1 Inception
I opened up three boxes today: Panini Prominence, Rookie and Stars, Topps Inception.

Here are the hits from those boxes.

Prominence, was not very good...

Lavon Brazill /499
[Image: IMG_1146.jpg]

T.J. Graham /299
[Image: IMG_1148.jpg]

Joe Adams /175
[Image: IMG_1147.jpg]

The Rookie and Stars box:

Mark Ingram /25 and Greg Childs /99
[Image: IMG_1153.jpg]

Doug Martin /99 Pierre Thomas /199
[Image: IMG_1152.jpg]

Topps Inception:

Michael Floyd /210
[Image: IMG_1151.jpg]

Stephen Hill /50
[Image: IMG_1150.jpg]

Lamar Miller
[Image: IMG_1149.jpg]

Thanks for looking and I hope I upload the pictures right..

RE: 1 Prominence 1 Rookie and Stars 1 Inception
Sweet pulls. Couple of great patches there. Really digging how the Inception cards look.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-17-2012, 06:31 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet pulls. Couple of great patches there. Really digging how the Inception cards look.
Thanks! I love the look of the Inception cards myself. Not a big fan of Prominence however, although I had to give it a chance lol

I got that same LM from my Inception box break! Very sweet Inception and R & S break, Prominence was kinda ehhhh.... Wink
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 06:50 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: I got that same LM from my Inception box break! Very sweet Inception and R & S break, Prominence was kinda ehhhh.... Wink
Yeah I was really pleased with the Inception break. I also was excited to pull that Ingram Auto out of the Rookie and Stars.

(10-17-2012, 07:09 PM)Nado15 Wrote: Yeah I was really pleased with the Inception break. I also was excited to pull that Ingram Auto out of the Rookie and Stars.
Inception is cool this year... the ingram is real cool because i guarentee now that saints bye is over ingram gets some play time
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 07:28 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Inception is cool this year... the ingram is real cool because i guarentee now that saints bye is over ingram gets some play time
Your probably right about getting more playing time. Im a Falcons fan, Collecting Julio Jones (Although just getting started with that collection), so I am alright with the Saints struggling lol

Nice Ingram and hill autos......congrats ....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-17-2012, 08:53 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nice Ingram and hill autos......congrats ....Smile
Thanks!

that hill is mean! way to go