• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARod to Miami?

ARod to Miami?
http://www.nesn.com/2012/10/report-yanke...-bell.html
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: ARod to Miami?
My question is, why is Girardi benching his best player (and face of the franchise now that Jeter is out) for the two biggest games of the season? He did so in Game 5 of the ALDS last week and again last night.

(10-17-2012, 02:40 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: My question is, why is Girardi benching his best player (and face of the franchise now that Jeter is out) for the two biggest games of the season? He did so in Game 5 of the ALDS last week and again last night.
I don't know...I don't even know what to say anymore. I think Girardi and Cashman are goners next year though.
Also making sigs

(10-17-2012, 02:40 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: My question is, why is Girardi benching his best player (and face of the franchise now that Jeter is out) for the two biggest games of the season? He did so in Game 5 of the ALDS last week and again last night.
He is not the best player on that team. He is not the face of the team without Jeter either. He is being benched cause he is playing horrible. My 7 year old can do the same as Arod right now at bat. Hell at his height he will get on base more because he will walk.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(10-17-2012, 02:43 PM)yankeescop Wrote: He is not the best player on that team. He is not the face of the team without Jeter either. He is being benched cause he is playing horrible. My 7 year old can do the same as Arod right now at bat. Hell at his height he will get on base more because he will walk.
What about Chavez? He's doing worse than ARod. ARod is not the only one not producing. With Jeter out, I think ARod should have started.
Also making sigs

Who's their best player? Its definately not Arod. He may have been the best 5 years ago, but he's a shadow of himself
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I agree A-Rod should start with Jeter out. I mean the Yankees are down 3-0, they have to try something. And if we're going to trade A-Rod, please not Heath Bell. That trade is the epitome of "out of the frying pan, into the fire".
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

A-Rod is taking ALL the heat for the Yankees slump..but Cano and Swisher have been doing worse...Tex hasnt showed up either..

It's just everyone's dislike of A-Rod that makes him the easy target...and unfortunatley he is brought alot of it on himself..

He definitely is not producing and did need to be dropped in the order..but I cant say I agree with benching him for games 3 and 4

Everyone thought the Yankees pitching would doom them, but the staff has been throwing excellent games..at this point the whole team is pressing too much and I really cant point the finger at one person..

Also I sure would hate to see A-Rod in that butt ugly Miami uniform..
[Image: arod.gif]

All I know is if we are paying all or most of the remainder of A-Rod's contract we sure as hell better get more than Heath Bell in return. lol

(10-17-2012, 02:54 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: All I know is if we are paying all or most of the remainder of A-Rod's contract we sure as hell better get more than Heath Bell in return. lol
Rangers had been paying his original deal until he signed his new deal. So Yanks weren't paying anything for him until recently.