`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue

RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue
(10-16-2012, 01:55 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!! I noticed that you won something in the drawing!!
thanks, I won a Kasey Kahne auto, too bad i don't like nascar..trade bait probably
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I think you need to re-read my orignal post. I did not imply anything. I stated what I would have done if I received the wrong package, and stated my opinion (exactly what you were requesting) and what I thought to be a reasonable option with you paying for the boxes of cards you opened. I can not help that you do not like the responses you are receiving.
I honestly hope you did not think that this community was going to give you a free pass. You said yourself that you do not even collect football cards, so why even open them?

(10-16-2012, 10:51 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Like i stated I did make an attempt to see where it came from. If the scan had said CA like the seller of the Hamels card I would have known right away. If they had included a packing slip I would have known right away. I also waited 10 days to hear anything so please dont make it sound like I just didn't make an attempt. I don't appreciate what you are implying. What i meant by what would be the best and most reasonable option. Just drop it altogether? Send the guy every card that came out of those boxes? Still ask him for the Hamels and maybe send something to help offset the loss of his boxes? Should have been more specific.

How did I know it was the same seller? The card I bought was out of California and the tracking on the boxes said New York? Shady this

You opened them, pay for them.

Pay for the boxes. You opened them knowing they werent yours. You played the chance that no one would be looking for the boxes by opening them. You lost the gamble.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

After thinking how I would feel in his shoes I am just paying for the boxes and moving on. I used poor judgement in opening them and would expect someone to be honest with me if I made the mistake he made.

Contact the sellers you recently bought from and ask if they sent the boxes. Then send them back and get a refund on the card you bought. If he doesn't respond, keep the cards, if he does, send back the cards you got from the boxes and either ask him to send the card, or get a refund on it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-16-2012, 12:51 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: I agree with everyone else, you knew they weren't yours, and wait only 10 days. What were you expecting, asking a question like that? a pat on back?....common sense says you were in wrong from get go, and you knew it. you were just trying to see if anyone would tell you otherwise.
This was pretty much dead on. I apologize for getting snippy with anyone who was offering opinions. You can see by my feedback that I am an honest person. Literally scraping every cent I can together to pay a hospital bill I just got and paying for the boxes was the last thing I needed. This is not a good excuse for not wanting to pay for them, but I hope some will understand. I contacted the seller and I am paying for the boxes in full.

(10-17-2012, 08:46 AM)phillies816 Wrote: This was pretty much dead on. I apologize for getting snippy with anyone who was offering opinions. You can see by my feedback that I am an honest person. Literally scraping every cent I can together to pay a hospital bill I just got and paying for the boxes was the last thing I needed. This is not a good excuse for not wanting to pay for them, but I hope some will understand. I contacted the seller and I am paying for the boxes in full.
Way to man up. Hope good karma hits you back for doing the right thing.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.