`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.

RE: just a little note to bigboydsportscards3.
I know he has come up a lot on these boards and I really don't have much of an opinion on him yet. I buy from him sometimes but other times, things have looked suspicious. It just all depends. But what I wanted to say is that those 2007 rc premiere autos are like the most faked cards ever. Who knows how many there are so it's best just to stay clear of them altogether. They say there's supposedly 10 copies of the red versions but I've seen like 30 Patrick Willis ones. I bought 2 of them in the past but then I sold them because I didn't like not knowing. They too had the hologram but that doesn't mean jack.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Yeah, I have to agree ... I have no comment or idea either way about all the other stuff you guys are talking about, but I do know I did one low-end eBay transaction with him and everything was fine.

Plus, I've also heard/read that there are tons of red fakes out there, and with the volume of cards he sells, how would he know?

Plus, I've also heard/read that there are tons of red fakes out there, and with the volume of cards he sells, how would he know?
[/quote]

EXPERIENCE. When you buy and sell a high volume (which is NOT an excuse) you should KNOW your product and provide your customers with legit items.

(10-15-2012, 02:53 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Wow! a $50,000 reward if anyone can prove he shills bids. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is! unlike his accusers of course. Stop crying to boards and make your case.....I still have never seen a instance of obvious shilling in all times I've read about it here. Maybe because I know what I'm looking at. I don't just look at numbers and come up with some silly conclusion. I would think that all you guys that are so sure he shills, are working like crazy to get that $50k right now, Unless of course, your not so confident that you really even know what your looking at or talking about. I can't wait to see how many of you sports card detectives get to split that 50k.

My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard...........................
i can prove definitely that he inflates bv on single card and lot auctions, even after his excuses about mint value. i can prove definitively he has sold fake autos.

(10-15-2012, 02:53 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Wow! a $50,000 reward if anyone can prove he shills bids. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is! unlike his accusers of course. Stop crying to boards and make your case.....I still have never seen a instance of obvious shilling in all times I've read about it here. Maybe because I know what I'm looking at. I don't just look at numbers and come up with some silly conclusion. I would think that all you guys that are so sure he shills, are working like crazy to get that $50k right now, Unless of course, your not so confident that you really even know what your looking at or talking about. I can't wait to see how many of you sports card detectives get to split that 50k.

My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard...........................
get off my thread you freekin mama's boy, i NEVER,EVER asked your opinion loser...DID I???? NO.
Smile
and get your head out of bigboyds LAP.....you MUST like it...absolutely disgusting to say the least..wow..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-15-2012, 07:14 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: get off my thread you freekin mama's boy, i NEVER,EVER asked your opinion loser...DID I???? NO.
Smile
and get your head out of bigboyds LAP.....you MUST like it...absolutely disgusting to say the least..wow..
First of all, my Mom died at 54 years old. So thanks for going there. Really classy of you. And more disgusting then anything I ever said or done on here. You should be banned.

And when you post on a board you should expect opinions.

(10-15-2012, 07:07 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i can prove definitely that he inflates bv on single card and lot auctions, even after his excuses about mint value. i can prove definitively he has sold fake autos.

youve been humping his leg since day one. get over it...youre gonna start chafing
Grow up and have a normal conversation with out talking like a schoolyard 6th grader. I like his .99 cent auctions not him. I don't know him from Adam.

I agree he inflates his BV's just like the other 90 % of seller on there. I never got a fake from him so I wont comment on things I know nothing about. But I think he was defending himself against the shilling accusations anyway. I have no doubt that if the guy puts out a 50k offer like that publicly, then he will most likely put it in writing via attorneys and make it legit. I sure wish someone would call him out on it instead of arguing with me.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(10-15-2012, 07:28 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: First of all, my Mom died at 54 years old. So thanks for going there. Really classy of you. And more disgusting then anything I ever said or done on here. You should be banned.

And when you post on a board you should expect opinions.

Grow up and have a normal conversation with out talking like a schoolyard 6th grader. I like his .99 cent auctions not him. I don't know him from Adam.

I agree he inflates his BV's just like the other 90 % of seller on there. I never got a fake from him so I wont comment on things I know nothing about. But I think he was defending himself against the shilling accusations anyway. I have no doubt that if the guy puts out a 50k offer like that publicly, then he will most likely put it in writing via attorneys and make it legit. I sure wish someone would call him out on it instead of arguing with me.
how i missed you when i was putting all the Pricks on the Ignore list is beyond me...my mistake i guess
DONE

(10-15-2012, 07:44 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: how i missed you when i was putting all the Pricks on the Ignore list is beyond me...my mistake i guess
That one should get you suspended at the very least.

I won't go there with you on this forum but if you would like for me to stoop to your level you know where to contact me. I can say how I feel without repercussions then.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Bigboydsportscards is a 4-letter word in the industry. I think threads about politics and religion would be less heated
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(10-15-2012, 07:48 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: That one should get you suspended at the very least.

I won't go there with you on this forum but if you would like for me to stoop to your level you know where to contact me. I can say how I feel without repercussions then.
NOW,..you sound like a nine year old who cant get his way now and took your ball and went home....THEN... had MOM call the teacher....lol
I rest my case bro
Smile
DONE