`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB or WTTF 2012 Topps Update Presidential Predictors - Missouri - Both Parties

WTB or WTTF 2012 Topps Update Presidential Predictors - Missouri - Both Parties
Just as the title says, if anyone has or comes across either the Obama or Romney 2012 Topps UPD PP Missouri cards, please PM me, post here, or send a trade offer. I am very interested in acquiring these. Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTB or WTTF 2012 Topps Update Presidential Predictors - Missouri - Both Parties
Haven't come across that state, but would sure like to know how to redeem the codes before they expire

RE: WTB or WTTF 2012 Topps Update Presidential Predictors - Missouri - Both Parties
(10-03-2012, 08:23 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Just as the title says, if anyone has or comes across either the Obama or Romney 2012 Topps UPD PP Missouri cards, please PM me, post here, or send a trade offer. I am very interested in acquiring these. Thank you!
I have a OBAMA UNUSED CODE PPO-43, DO YOU NEED??
THANKS

paokai - Thank you for the response. Since posting this thread, I have acquired both Obama & Romney cards for Missouri. But as I understand it now, the codes on the back of the cards will only work if that candidate wins the electoral vote for that particular state...not the over-all winner. So since I live in Missouri, and if I am understanding it correctly, I will need to find an Obama card from a historically Democratic leaning state. Because I know there is no way in Hades Pres. Obama will win Missouri.

redman1965 - The codes expire on Nov. 13, so I am assuming once the election is over, the codes for the cards featuring the candidate who won that particular state will go live and we will have 9 - 10 days to enter the codes. I'm not positive yet if this is how it works, but this is how I understand it so far.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Oh, I understand that part....would just like to have an idea what website Topps would like for us to attempt to redeem them

(10-13-2012, 03:56 PM)redman1965 Wrote: Oh, I understand that part....would just like to have an idea what website Topps would like for us to attempt to redeem them
I'm guessing it's the normal Topps Redemption site ( http://redeem.topps.com/ ), but I could be wrong.

(10-13-2012, 04:01 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I'm guessing it's the normal Topps Redemption site ( http://redeem.topps.com/ ), but I could be wrong.
You are right...redeemed my two cards today.