`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday Thread

Mailday Thread
So just closed a bunch of deals, that included the Cobb bat that i showed in a previous thread.This is the first nugget i got in the mail today, its a nice little pickup and should go great with my Johnson pc. Anyway ill be posting them as they come in, got some pretty sweet little pickups coming my way so keep checking in.Smile

Thanks for the look

- Mike

[Image: Betterfront_zpscda9f2c0.jpg]
[Image: JohnsonBack_zps63f32a27.jpg]
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

RE: Mailday Thread
That is a cool card. Gotta love 2005 Absolute Memorabilia. I recently bought a Mike Mussina jersey/shoe card from that set.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-12-2012, 07:58 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That is a cool card. Gotta love 2005 Absolute Memorabilia. I recently bought a Mike Mussina jersey/shoe card from that set.
It is a great product there a little stingy on the fabric/materials itself but granted this card is a dual relic i guess they needed the room still great card !Smile

nice low #d randy johnson pick up..i like duals

(10-12-2012, 08:05 PM)jeterfan5128 Wrote: nice low #d randy johnson pick up..i like duals
Thanks man i really like it!

I've got a "Big Unit" collection myself. That card is sweet. It amazes me that his stuff can be had for some of the prices they go for. By far my favorite all time pitcher.

(10-12-2012, 08:31 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: I've got a "Big Unit" collection myself. That card is sweet. It amazes me that his stuff can be had for some of the prices they go for. By far my favorite all time pitcher.
Easily mine as well and arguibly the best lefty of all time let me know if you have any gu dupes you would like to trade/sell im not getting my hopes up on an auto because most people that have them dont want to part with them and there way out of my price range honestly haha

This is my favorite of my Randy Pc. I picked it up in January with Ebay bucks.
[Image: TheBigUnit.jpg]

(10-13-2012, 09:16 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: This is my favorite of my Randy Pc. I picked it up in January with Ebay bucks.
[Image: TheBigUnit.jpg]
that's a beauty I have a bunch of his other stuff but not a single auto hah I want one so bad