`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Oakland!!!

Go Oakland!!!
Just saw the highlights of their walk off win last night. I love this team!

[Image: BernieLean.gif]
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Go Oakland!!!
(10-11-2012, 09:01 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Just saw the highlights of their walk off win last night. I love this team!

[Image: BernieLean.gif]
Being a former season ticket holder for the A's, I hope they take the series and head to ALCS
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Always had a soft spot for them since the Bash Bros when I was a kid.i love what they are doing with the lowest salary in the league and am becoming a huge Reddick fan. Also now wishing I hadnt traded my lone Cespedes auto.

I want them to beat the tigers. only because I despise the tigers with a passion. lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Yankees fan here, but that has been one great series between Detroit and Oakland.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I couldn't disagree more Wink I will say though that its BS for these games to be ending after 1 AM EST. Obviously MLB is beholden to the tv networks, but its pretty crazy that a guy like me- who watches more than 200 baseball games a year (including 150+ tiger games) can't even watch the end of a flipping game. Would it be too much to have the games start at 6 local time?? It's not like the whole west coast is crashing the power lines tuning in to see the A's-Tigers series. In fact, I bet there are more people in metro-Detroit who tune in than the rest of the country combined. (Only a slight exaggeration-Detroit is in the top 3 for local tv AND radio ratings).
As much as I'm rooting for the Tigers, ill admit that the A's are an exciting team and that this has been an exciting series, win or lose.
Any of you Oakland fans want to do a little bet on who wins? -It's currently top of the 1st. One out, Berry on second. 9:41 pm. I'll bet $100 in trade value (5-10 cards) that the Tigers win. Open offer until 1 team scores.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Just got back from the game... Pretty disappointing for the A's. Verlander dealt and A's couldn't muster a response. 4 hits 11Ks... ouch

(10-12-2012, 12:33 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Just got back from the game... Pretty disappointing for the A's. Verlander dealt and A's couldn't muster a response. 4 hits 11Ks... ouch
like like like like like!!!!!

LOL, the A's gave it a good run this year but in the end they couldn't stand up to a powerhouse like Verlander. That guy is a stud. Now it's time to start rooting for Baltimore!

(10-12-2012, 05:12 AM)Haze28 Wrote: LOL, the A's gave it a good run this year but in the end they couldn't stand up to a powerhouse like Verlander. That guy is a stud. Now it's time to start rooting for Baltimore!
Or not! Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!