`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up at a card show for the 1st time since the 90's :)

RE: Setting up at a card show for the 1st time since the 90's :)
Hope the show was a success. Let us know how it went.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

The show results were fairly good. The Woburn show on Sunday was a bit of a disappointment, didn't even make enough to pay for the table rent. The Mansfield show on Monday was much better, sold a few nice things and I got to meet minitracer (Kevin) which was neat, I've never met anyone that I've interacted with from this site.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

did you score any cards or just sell?
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

(10-09-2012, 09:57 AM)showstopper2 Wrote: did you score any cards or just sell?
I was very well-behaved, I only bought a few mini's for my PC's. I told myself I was only gonna spend 10% of my sales and I stuck to it (I could have spent much more, there was a few nice things I would have liked to get)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

i go to the woburn shows every now and then, never been to mansfield. if you go next weekend let me know, it be nice to meet a fellow beckett poster. also, theres a huge yearly show going on in wilmington at the shriners auditorium from fri nov 2nd to sun nov 4th. i will def be attending that one, probably not friday but def on saturday and sunday.