`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
GIANTS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!

GIANTS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!
I am a die hard Browns fan and cannot be happier with how the game is going right now but my god...I think this proves that the Giants are no way a .500 team. the defense is supposed to be their strong side and they are getting blown up in the running game and passing game. I love all the trash talk coming from ny this week about stopping richardson and now they are getting owned! These guys are wayyyyyyy overrated. GO BROWNS!!!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: GIANTS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!
I HATE the Giants and their fans! GO NINERS! lol

its halftime, how do you feel now with the browns losing by 10? lol but yeah, go browns in this game.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

You just can't stop Mr. Cruz!!!! Way too talented.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

I loved all the scoring by both teams. The quick over in the 1st half netted me a pretty penny Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I think Richardson is just too good, instead of the Giants D being bad.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Not the outcome i wanted, hats off to ahmad bradshaw. Ive come to terms with the Browns sucking every year so im use to the losses. Anyone who watched this game can clearly see the giants are not a top defense in the league anymore and really dont look like a playoff team. I will admit Eli Manning is a gamer, that guy really steps it up when his team is down. The comment about Victor Cruz being unstoppable i dont agree with. I have seen him drop more passes this yr than any receiver. scoring a touchdown against Buster Skrine doesnt make you unstoppable lol!!!!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

He hasn't dropped as many passes as Greg Little has. And his numbers say he's pretty much unstoppable. This coming from a Brown's fan.

(10-07-2012, 05:12 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Anyone who watched this game can clearly see the giants are not a top defense in the league anymore and really dont look like a playoff team.
Heard that same thing last year, lol....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(10-07-2012, 05:24 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: He hasn't dropped as many passes as Greg Little has. And his numbers say he's pretty much unstoppable. This coming from a Brown's fan.
Cruz us far from unstoppable, hes good but not an elite receiver. Please do not bring up greg little's name again. That guy makes me sick, has potential to be a great player but he is an embarrassment. Shurmur should be pairing him up with a jugs machine for about 8 hrs a day to learn basic fundamentals of catching a football.
giantsfan270----didnt hear that last year from me, i have a huge dislike for all ny teams but a team with their talent and expectations has played pretty poorly thus far. barely getting by the buccaneers and browns isnt going to help them when they play the niners, packers, etc. it seems they have certainly moved from being a defensive team to being an offensive team with Manning playing more like his older brother. Again im making these comments based on the expectations of the team, i completely understand the browns suck and am not bitter about the loss. Most of us Browns fans were hoping for a 6-8 wins this year, i think i would be happy with 1-2 about now.