IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any interest in this Hasek?

Is there any interest in this Hasek?
2012-13 Artifacts #106 D. Hasek 4/5

[Image: th_DSC00982-1.jpg]

RE: Is there any interest in this Hasek?
I'm sure there are plenty of wings fans out there that would love to have this. If not, I would. However, I doubt i have anything for it. So hopefully the first part comes true for you and the 2nd part does not. I think that makes sense. If not, let's spice it up and throw in a 3rd part.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(10-05-2012, 08:56 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I'm sure there are plenty of wings fans out there that would love to have this. If not, I would. However, I doubt i have anything for it. So hopefully the first part comes true for you and the 2nd part does not. I think that makes sense. If not, let's spice it up and throw in a 3rd part.

Sounds good!! who comes up with the 3rd part?

(10-05-2012, 11:55 PM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: Sounds good!! who comes up with the 3rd part?
You could give it to me for pieces of string and pocket lint... that could be the third part! Big Grin

Randi

CMO to see if I have anything for it.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have a Mike Richards, an Ilya Bryzgalov, and a Marc-Andre Fleury all from Certified Series - emeralds # / 5 if you would do a straight-up swap, Dan. Nice hit!

(10-06-2012, 10:18 AM)mq13 Wrote: CMO to see if I have anything for it.
Hey! You with the brilliant cards in your Org... get out of here! Can't you already see that there is a valid offer on the table from me? I want that card! Hehe! Tongue

Randi
(10-06-2012, 11:14 AM)katykeed Wrote: I have a Mike Richards, an Ilya Bryzgalov, and a Marc-Andre Fleury all from Certified Series - emeralds # / 5 if you would do a straight-up swap, Dan. Nice hit!
You too, Mike! You can go pound some sand! Big Grin

Randi

Ha ha funny Randi!!!

(10-06-2012, 11:15 AM)rayeates Wrote: Hey! You with the brilliant cards in your Org... get out of here! Can't you already see that there is a valid offer on the table from me? I want that card! Hehe! Tongue

Randi

You too, Mike! You can go pound some sand! Big Grin

Randi
Hey Randi...I can use the string, as long as it's not white, but I completed my pocket lint set in July. CMO and see if there's anything you want for the string. Best regards....Eddie

If the string is purple i might trade for it.