`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the trading begin!

Let the trading begin!
Ok, so my stuff finally arrived from Hawaii to my new house in New Mexico. So I'm ready to get some trading underway... lots of stuff to trade. Looking for Von Miller, Andy Dalton, multi-color patches, and Nick Foles. Let's make some deals! Smile

RE: Let the trading begin!
You have quiteeeeeeee a few cards I need, I don't have any of your wants, but if you can check my site/org and lmk if there is anything you would want. Thanks

Can you see if I have anything for that Toon patch/AU? Thanks
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-03-2012, 08:30 AM)solid133 Wrote: You have quiteeeeeeee a few cards I need, I don't have any of your wants, but if you can check my site/org and lmk if there is anything you would want. Thanks
It would be a lot easier if you tell me what you need from me so I can look into what I want from you. Thanks.

(10-03-2012, 12:48 PM)usafshelland Wrote: It would be a lot easier if you tell me what you need from me so I can look into what I want from you. Thanks.
Sorry I thought I did

Smith/Hankerson Dual Auto
Tommy Street Elite Auto
Lamar Miller Momentum Auto
Benson/Berrian/Hester Jsy
And quite a few Rcs

Clarification: some more specifics of what i'm looking for 2012 Platinum Xfractors, Orange, Black, and Die Cuts. 2012 Finest refractors and prisms. If you have this stuff, give me a look.

Thanks,
Erik

check me for the stephon gilmore upper deck auto please