`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Canada

Team Canada
looking to pick up some nice TEAM CANADA cards. Patches, Autos, duals, trios. as well as i want to build the 25 card hockey canada subset form 2012-13 Artifacts,using as many parallels as possible. PLEASE LMK what you have FT. would love to see some team canada scans
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

RE: Team Canada
(10-02-2012, 10:49 PM)rczubaty Wrote: looking to pick up some nice TEAM CANADA cards. Patches, Autos, duals, trios. as well as i want to build the 25 card hockey canada subset form 2012-13 Artifacts,using as many parallels as possible. PLEASE LMK what you have FT. would love to see some team canada scans
[Image: HockeyCards014-3.jpg][Image: 071.jpg][Image: 073.jpg]

I have these three, plus the Tom Pyatt AU From the same 2007-08 ITG set. There is one catch... the Patch is sick and is a print run /20, but due to it being so thick, the cardboard was smushed against it and wrinkled around the patch's window. There are crease marks going from the corners of the window out to the edges of the card. A HUGE shame!!! Let me know if you are interested!

Randi

RE: Team Canada
I just pulled this yesterday.

[Image: 2011-12SPGUWeberJSY.jpg]
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%