`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would you do?

What would you do?
I found a Weatherspoon I need for the PC on this site and the card is only worth $0.15. So for the persons time I offered $5 delivered. It would seem this was too much of a hassle for him to do it for me.

If you had a cheap card that someone was willing to pay premium for just to help them fill their PC would you do that for them? I know I would.

Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

RE: What would you do?
If it was .15 id just pwe it to ya.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(09-29-2012, 09:49 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: If it was .15 id just pwe it to ya.
I'd be happy with that!! Frustrating cause its a European version of s 92/93 UD card that is hard to come by in Australia

it sounds like a fair deal, but if it cost around 2.50 for shipping, packaging, and the seller doesnt live close to a post office, it could cost them several dollars in gas to go to and from the post office. if the seller makes a $1 of the sell, that would be fine imo, but it would not be right if they actually were losing money on the sell.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

pwe. itll come back to you ten fold.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(09-29-2012, 08:02 AM)awoj Wrote: If you had a cheap card that someone was willing to pay premium for just to help them fill their PC would you do that for them? I know I would.
It would be in the mail as soon as the person asked for it.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Same here...but I would not PWE...I would still ship like all other cards...penny sleeve/top loader/ and bubble wrap...the persons I have sent free cards for PC know this...I even do DC# just to make sure they get it...Will usually do this when its 2.00 or less on cards...what would be the point in sending someone a pc item if it will be damaged in PWE? Just does not make any sense...LOL!!! Just my opinion.

awoj, let me know which weatherspoon it is - i may have it amongst my doubles. If I do lmk know your addy via pm and I'll send it to you - I'm in australia too.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(09-30-2012, 08:04 PM)taffster74 Wrote: awoj, let me know which weatherspoon it is - i may have it amongst my doubles. If I do lmk know your addy via pm and I'll send it to you - I'm in australia too.
PM sent, thanks for checking mate Smile

Thanks for everyones responses so far. I dont expect anyone to lose money on a sale, but when you are still making something (even if it is only $1) to help someone fill their main PC player, it should give you some satisfaction.

I am sure when/if this person that doesnt seem to want to sell me the card was ever in my position they would hope the seller would do it for them.

LMK what card(s) you search for. I do a TON of European/Int'l issues.
Although bv is really low on these "common" type players/cards, good luck in trying to find them! I know...with Hornacek and Eaton in my Player Collection. Unless big names/stars, my pricing has always been $1/card...sometimes less with multiple purchases.
Current shipping of bubble envelope from US overseas is $1.75 (large envelope rate, no customs).
If I have doubles, you could chance a PWE...but up to you!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/