`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE NEED HELP COMPLETING SETS??

ANYONE NEED HELP COMPLETING SETS??
let me know majority of my cards reach back to 2007 to now . Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do. Pm or reply here .

RE: ANYONE NEED HELP COMPLETING SETS??
2012 topps need: 401, 344, 279, 235, 230, 198, 135, and 115 plus any and all Alshon Jeffery cards you may have any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

(09-19-2012, 05:55 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: let me know majority of my cards reach back to 2007 to now . Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do. Pm or reply here .
Im doing 2008 Bowman Chrome and I have a couple left I need from 2011 Topps and a bunch from all the 2012 stuff my wants are in my org but this weekend I can do a list it will take a min lol
Photobucket

K cool brother just send me a list and ill do the best I can for ya

I need cards from 2011: crown,certified,topps prime(red,purple,green,powder blue,rainbow) topps legends blue.topps triple threads. Topps chrome(inserts) finest(atomics,moments) 2012:finest atomics,moments. Prestige sp's. Topps mini's.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Ok ill check for ya

Mourning bump