`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF ALL 2012 Gypsy Queen Autos!

LTTF ALL 2012 Gypsy Queen Autos!
Just like the title says, I am looking for all 2012 GQ Autos, as I am putting together the set. (Or I'm going to try to, there are some big names on there!) I would love to get rid of any football and or basketball I can first, but would also trade anything else in my org for these cards.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Jake
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

RE: Looking For ALL 2012 Gypsy Queen Autos!
I have Adam Lind auto. I like your Posey Orange and Reggie Jackson bat card. Let me know if you want to work something out. Thanks.

(09-12-2012, 08:04 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have Adam Lind auto. I like your Posey Orange and Reggie Jackson bat card. Let me know if you want to work something out. Thanks.
you deleted the trade before I checked it?

i think i replied to this in another thread.. but i have 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #DES Danny Espinosa. would trade for a couple '12 heritage high #'s or met archive autos
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I have a few duplicates....down to 6 auto's to go myself! Take a look

I have my duplicates in my org also
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

I have a few including Koufax. send over an offer if you are interested but I'm only looking to sell the Koufax

(09-12-2012, 09:31 PM)muz0 Wrote: i think i replied to this in another thread.. but i have 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #DES Danny Espinosa. would trade for a couple '12 heritage high #'s or met archive autos
I don't have either of those man. Sorry
(09-12-2012, 09:37 PM)EmoryB Wrote: I have a few duplicates....down to 6 auto's to go myself! Take a look
open offer sent
(09-13-2012, 05:47 AM)nutshell278 Wrote: I have my duplicates in my org also
open offer sent
(09-13-2012, 06:31 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: I have a few including Koufax. send over an offer if you are interested but I'm only looking to sell the Koufax
offer sent!
Everyone responded too. I now have Joe Benson, Randall Delgado, and Dan Uggla. any more offers? Smile

Do you have any pre 1980 met cards?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Check my org think there's some in there