`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Very good deal but should I feel bad

Very good deal but should I feel bad
There was a seller on eBay that had a certain contenders rc auto variation card that books for a good amount and I offered him 60 for it and he accepted it [it was an auction and I talked him into ending the auction and sell to me outriight]. Yes I did verify I would be receiving the exact card pictured.

I paid him via paypal and he sent me delivery confirmation [of course this was all off eBay but he does have 100% positive feedback with over 1500+] but I dont think he knows its the variation and the kicker is this seller looks to be a card dealer of some sorts.

Should I feel bad? I really dont think I should but it kind of does because if he knew which one he had they wouldnt have sold it so cheap.

Give me your thoughts good or bad!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: Very good deal but should I feel bad
I wouldn't feel bad. If he is knowledgeable enough to put it on eBay and accept your offer then you're good to go. Was it a no logo ? Congrats on the good pick up.

No, with over 1500 rating and 100%, odds are he knows what he's selling. But when sellers are faced with some guaranteed money or some indeterminable auction amount I think they'd take guarantee every time.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(09-12-2012, 06:44 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: I wouldn't feel bad. If he is knowledgeable enough to put it on eBay and accept your offer then you're good to go. Was it a no logo ? Congrats on the good pick up.
I should be getting it in the next day or so and yes there was something missing but its not the logo
(09-12-2012, 06:44 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: No, with over 1500 rating and 100%, odds are he knows what he's selling. But when sellers are faced with some guaranteed money or some indeterminable auction amount I think they'd take guarantee every time.
I would really like to think that but getting it for around 30% BV is unheard of.
My Bucket

Naw - he knew what he had and it is guaranteed money.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-12-2012, 06:52 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: I would really like to think that but getting it for around 30% BV is unheard of.
Sure it is... You got one at 30% BV. There's proof it happens.

Seriously, I think you are projecting your feelings on the seller. Just because you wouldn't sell it for so cheap doesn't mean HE wouldn't. I'm with everyone else... it was a guaranteed sale.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

It's a deal, I got a few deals, like we all do, at shows every month. Ebay is basically a very, very small card show and you, my friend got a good deal.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

If everything goes well I will have a scan of it tomorrow.
My Bucket

I know this will sound bad but I wouldn't feel bad one bit. I just look at it as how many sellers have gashed me on a card I needed and now I get a bit of a deal. what comes around goes around, take the good with the bad, and any other cliche that might apply
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

No reason to feel bad at all. You made an offer that was accepted and paid for the item. I fhe didn't catch it, then he should know more about the products that he is listing. $60 doesn't sound like a small card, so I am assuming he had somewhat of a clue or is either selling so much that one got by.