Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Week
Wink 
Super Week
New to the forums so just have copys of the cards no actual scans for right now, but will load scans ASAP!

Recently got back into the hobby, after order 2 Hobby Boxes of A&G, ! Hobby Box of Archives, and 1 Box of Heritage ( With nothing worth mentioning) I stopped by my LCS that I haven't been to in years for some supplies. Well needless to say she talked me into a Hobby Box of 2012 Topps Chrome and Im glad she did bc when I got home I hit a Redemption card for a Autograph Rookie Variation of BRYCE HARPER!!!!

A few days later I went back in to scoop up some more supplies, and of course to show off my Awesome pull. Once again she talked me into another box, but this time it was 2012 Topps Finest. Im sure glad she did again!!!! Got home and tore through the first mini box and nothing special. While opening the second mini box in the last pack what do I pull, a BRYCE HARPER AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE REFRACTOR #/198!!!!

2 boxes and 2 Harper autos!!!! I guess its all downhill from here!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Super Week
Wow! Pump your brakes hommie! Gratz!

grats! i wish i was that lucky. i'm new to the hobby and i've probabbly opened 15 boxes of various things and my best pull is a /5.

if your interested in trading either one, check me please.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Welcome to the boards! Sick hits! You can't really get better than that so yep all down hill! HA HA
You could be on a roll though so go with your gut and ride the wave!

Well I think im gonna hold on to them for a while. The send out date on the redemption card isnt until 12/17 so that sucks. But if I ever consider trading them il let you know. I just hope the luck continues.

Ride the hot streak! Keep it up... Good hits!

(09-06-2012, 03:10 PM)BaseballDude999 Wrote: 2 boxes and 2 Harper autos!!!! I guess its all downhill from here!!!
LOL dude lets hope not! Congrats on the great pulls!!

"She" talked you into it. ¬_¬ As if the women and wives in our lives didn't complain enough about wasting money on these, now we have to go home and tell them another woman convinced us to do it. Big Grin
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Congrats!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Stop buying boxes. Right. Now. It will not get any better than this! lol. Congratulations.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*