`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
WHOS GOT GRIFFEYS TO TRADE

WHOS GOT GRIFFEYS TO TRADE
TITLE SAYS IT ALL, IM LOOKING FOR GRIFFEYS I DONT HAVE. LET ME KNOW WHO YOUR LOOKING TO TRADE FOR.I WILL THEN ADD THEM TO MY ORG. I HAVE 895 DIFFERANT GRIFFEYS LOADED IN THE SYSTEM IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GRIFFEYS TOO.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

RE: WHOS GOT GRIFFEYS TO TRADE
ok couple trades done
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

There was a guy on here in the past day or so who had 500 (800?) Griffeys for trade. Check the boards a couple pages back. Good luck.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(09-05-2012, 06:33 PM)uvaspina Wrote: There was a guy on here in the past day or so who had 500 (800?) Griffeys for trade. Check the boards a couple pages back. Good luck.

lol that was me

I have a dozen griffeys or so. I collect either jeter or cano if I can help u with ur collection.
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(09-05-2012, 06:37 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: lol that was me
haha. after I posted, I started to wonder... Glad you're sticking with your collection. Good luck!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

A have a few, looking for star or Hof gu and autos and rc
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-05-2012, 07:49 PM)uvaspina Wrote: haha. after I posted, I started to wonder... Glad you're sticking with your collection. Good luck!
those are all doubles that i was offering

(09-05-2012, 09:32 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: those are all doubles that i was offering
Check me bud

(09-04-2012, 10:34 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: TITLE SAYS IT ALL, IM LOOKING FOR GRIFFEYS I DONT HAVE. LET ME KNOW WHO YOUR LOOKING TO TRADE FOR.I WILL THEN ADD THEM TO MY ORG. I HAVE 895 DIFFERANT GRIFFEYS LOADED IN THE SYSTEM IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GRIFFEYS TOO.
Do you have this card? It has been part of my pc for quite awhile, would consider trading for the right card.
[Image: KGTMKGb2009-1.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered