`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Some of my Michael Jordan collection... updated first page.

RE: Some of my Michael Jordan collection... updated first page.
updates on first page!!!
I'll take some scans of the other 100 or so soon
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Would love to see other people's MJ collections!!!

Nice MJ Inserts. Looks like you have done very well for yourself. Looks like you are primarily going after the 90's stuff. Might I recommend the 92 Fleer team Leaders, Total D and All Star inserts...great looking cards and seminal early MJ inserts.

Loving the 9.5 Scoring Kings. I pulled one out of a foil box I picked up from BBCE recently and it graded out a 9 (robbery i say!!). That 9.5 is sweet as hell.

I'm more into the older 80's Mike's and just finished the entire Fleer run. Pulled a gorgeous 87 from a wax pack last night. I already have it in a BGS 9 with 9.5 centering but this one gives it a run for its money...maybe a 9.5??

[Image: 87MJ.jpg]

And here are a few other 80's MJs, pardon the Micks in the one scan. Those were my National pick ups posted on the PSA Boards:

[Image: 86MJ.jpg]

[Image: MJSticker.jpg]

[Image: National.jpg]

Good luckwith the MJ collection...very nice stuff!

(08-31-2012, 10:35 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Nice MJ Inserts. Looks like you have done very well for yourself. Looks like you are primarily going after the 90's stuff. Might I recommend the 92 Fleer team Leaders, Total D and All Star inserts...great looking cards and seminal early MJ inserts.

Loving the 9.5 Scoring Kings. I pulled one out of a foil box I picked up from BBCE recently and it graded out a 9 (robbery i say!!). That 9.5 is sweet as hell.

I'm more into the older 80's Mike's and just finished the entire Fleer run. Pulled a gorgeous 87 from a wax pack last night. I already have it in a BGS 9 with 9.5 centering but this one gives it a run for its money...maybe a 9.5??

[Image: 87MJ.jpg]
nice cards there mate, i need to get myself one of those star RC's!
I have the team leader BGS 9,total d BGS 9 and allstar in BGS 9...
I can get a BGS 9.5 total D, its a little overpriced for a pop 10 card....
I pulled a MJ scoring king as a kid! It was the best card to pull at the time! But it had Karl marlone stats on the back and it was more blue on the surface rather then purple!
Don't know what ever happened to it tho....

And here are a few other 80's MJs, pardon the Micks in the one scan. Those were my National pick ups posted on the PSA Boards:

[Image: 86MJ.jpg]

[Image: MJSticker.jpg]

[Image: National.jpg]

Good luckwith the MJ collection...very nice stuff!

OP those are some sick jordans