Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: It's finally here!!!!

OT: It's finally here!!!!
[Image: 250px-Madden_NFL_13_Cover.jpg]

As some of you know, tonight's the night Madden 13 is coming out!!! I can't wait!!! I guess Walmart is also hosting a tournament as well, which I'm pretty sure I should be able to win. Hopefully the prize is something cool like a free copy if I am able to win! Smile

RE: OT: It's finally here!!!!
Is it bad I never got hooked on the next gen version of madden??? Im still playing madden 11 on PS2 lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I'm a moron and pre-ordered in a mall Sad have to wait till tomorrow

(08-27-2012, 06:40 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm a moron and pre-ordered in a mall Sad have to wait till tomorrow
I'm hoping I can save myself $60+ tax if I'm able to win and the prize is a free copy. That's my motivation. Big Grin

i ordered it off amazon with a gift card so i have to wait till next week, which i'm ok with..still have mlb 12 which i suck at and madden 12 to pass the time
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(08-27-2012, 06:39 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Is it bad I never got hooked on the next gen version of madden??? Im still playing madden 11 on PS2 lol.
Yes it is!!! This year's version should be the best to date by far. The demo played 1000000000x better than any demo to date, I can only imagine what the full version has in store!

(08-27-2012, 06:42 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I'm hoping I can save myself $60+ tax if I'm able to win and the prize is a free copy. That's my motivation. Big Grin
I'm pretty sure I'd have a shot at it as well. Only two of my friends can give me a run for my money, I destroy the rest. Me and my one friend played full 15 minute quarters once. Final score was 156-69

(08-27-2012, 06:44 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm pretty sure I'd have a shot at it as well. Only two of my friends can give me a run for my money, I destroy the rest. Me and my one friend played full 15 minute quarters once. Final score was 156-69
I've dropped 100+ points on a few of my friends with 5-6 minute quarters. Smile I don't play many local people, I do most of my play online on Xbox Live. Usually on Madden Ultimate Team. I've been playing with regular teams to get ready in case there was going to be a tourney as well. My win percentage is usually in the .900's.

(08-27-2012, 06:48 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I've dropped 100+ points on a few of my friends with 5-6 minute quarters. Smile I don't play many local people, I do most of my play online on Xbox Live. Usually on Madden Ultimate Team. I've been playing with regular teams to get ready in case there was going to be a tourney as well. My win percentage is usually in the .900's.
I never play online, just with friends. I only lost to my old roommate once and that was because 3/4 of my D-line was hurt

I already have mine... Amazon shipped it for Tuesday delivery, but I got it early...Wink